Chapter 5 - Showstoppers!

"Heh heh. I'm uh....helping my um..AUNT!" Madison smiled. "My aunt is the uh..cleaner of the hotel and I was helping her uh...clean the rooms!"

"We don't leave anytime soon though?" Roc said in a strange tone.

"Well, I was just..."

"Are you one of those crazy fan girls?" He interrupted. "You aren't the first to come and appear in our room."

"YES! Yes I am!" Madison cheered. "I wanted to uh...see Mindless Behavior!"

"Alright well Princeton and Ray Ray are downstairs, and I don't know where Prod is, but i'll give you an autograph." Roc said as he gave her a weird look. He took a piece of paper, wrote his signature, and gave it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled as she left the room. Madison walked all the way to the stairway, then stopped behind the door.

"Fuck! I need to get back in that room." She thought. "My shit is in there!"

Madison ran downstairs to the lobby, and asked could she deliver 4 pillows to the room that they were staying in. She walked upstairs and seen that they'd locked their door, and went down to the other end of the hallway. She zipped to theirdoor, took a small clip out of her hair, and wrestled around with the key part of the room. She unlocked it, quickly ran inside of the bathroom inside of the room, and made herself up like Prodigy.

"Guys!" Madison shouted as she ran out of the room.

"Prod!" Roc said as the three turned around. "Where have you been?"

"I was with Walter." She nodded. "Are y'all ready to go?"

Suddenly, Bahja walked behind her with Star, Babydoll, and Kiloni. The boys smiled at the girls at they walked up to them. Roc gave Kiloni a hug, Star gave Ray Ray a hug, Princeton hugged Babydoll, and Bahja was looking awkwardly at Madison. Feeling bad, she held her arms out and hugged her. 

"Hey babe." Bahja smiled as she gave Madison a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my god." Madison growled angrily in her head.

"Look I know that out date wasn't all that, but I was hoping that me, you, the boys, and the girls can have a good time at the club tonight." She smiled. "How's that sound?"

"Sounds wonderful!" Madison smiled as she backed away from her, and walked over to the boys.

The boys went to a teenage night club. Everyone was sitting at the VIP bar that was smack dab in the middle of the club. Jaden was partying with what he called his 'misfits', and Justin was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone around him was praising him on, mostly because he was Justin Bieber. Roc shook his head at him, then turned around to Madison, Ray Ray, and Princeton.

"I swear white people can't dance." Roc laughed.

"You were looking at Justin too?" Princeton hollered over the blasting music.

"Yeah man."

"Come on y'all." Ray Ray said as he got up from his seat.

"Where are we going?" Madison asked.

"We're going to show them what real dancing is like." 

Ray Ray, Princeton, Madison, and Roc went on stage. The minute the song changed to 'Fireman - Lil Wayne', they went nuts. All of boys agreed to do the dance from their 'Hello' video, and it went smoothly along with the song. Everyone's attention soon shifted to the boys and girl on stage as they all broke it down. Everybody moved away from Justin, and to the boys on stage.