Chapter 6 - Closed Doors.

Madison and the boys drove back to the hotel after the party after leaving the girls. They were making noises in the hallway and chanting "WOO! WOO! WOO!" in the hallways from being so hype. They walked into their hotel rooms and began to jump on the beds because of what happened at the nightclub. Suddenly, Ray Ray's phone rang. It was Star.

"Hello?" Ray Ray said as he put his phone on speaker.

"Did you guys like our performance?" Star asked.

"Yo, you guys killed it tonight!" Roc cheered. "Y'all killed One Erection up there!"

"Thanks Roc!"

"Haha! Alright babe i'ma call you later-"

"Did you forget about our date tomorrow?" Star interrupted.

"What date?" Ray Ray asked in a confused tone.

"The date that we had scheduled at night?" 

"Well I cant, Star." Ray Ray said lowly. "We have one last performance tomorrow, and then we have to leave to-"

"Cool! So i'll see you there. As a matter of fact, I better see you tomorrow. Bye." Star demanded as she hung up the phone. The boys scrunched their eyebrows, then looked up at him.

"You let her talk to you like that, bro?" Roc asked in a serious tone.

"Nah. She's just joking that's all." Ray Ray lied.

"Didn't sound like she was joking to me." Princeton said as he shook her head. "You better show her who's boss."

"Fuck her. You can't go anyway." Madison said, also shaking her head. "We planned this tour way before she planned this date."

"Yeah......you guys are right." Ray Ray nodded as he scrolled through his phone. "Oh and Prod Bahja said that she wanted you to call her. She said that she needed to talk to you for a few seconds."

Madison's eyes widened from Ray Ray's comment. She didn't have her number or any of the boys number. Not only that, but she didn't have an iphone. She awkwardly looked around before sighing, then looking back at Ray Ray.

"Hey Ray can I use your phone to call Bahja? My phone is dead and I don't feel like charging it." Madison lied.

"Yeah......sure...." Ray Ray nodded as he handed her the phone.

Madison looked at the screen and Ray Ray didn't close his messages. She looked and seen that he'd been texting Star and the messages were graphic. She started moving her finger up and down and acted like she was scrolling for Bahja's name while Ray Ray, Princeton, and Roc went into the next room to pack for the road. The messages read:

Ray Ray: "You need to chill out sometimes, Star. You gotta realize that I have to put buisness first."
Star: "Shut the hell up. Because if I told you that I was gonna leave your ass, you'd leave the whole entire group."
Ray Ray: "See when you act like this it starts to scare me. You get so vicious and violent, then you wonder why I never want to be around you."
Star: "Now you're starting to act like a little bitch because you can't handle my little punches? Bring your ass over here tomorrow or i'll leave you. Understand?"
Ray Ray: " ......"
Star: "Excuse me?"
Ray Ray: "Whatever Star."

Madison peeked at Ray Ray, and he was as happy and as cheerful as he could be. Still, she wondered how much he was hurting. How much he was going through. How emotional he was. He finally found Bahja in his phone, and called her. 

Bahja said that she wanted her to come to her hotel room. Madison was iffy and grossed out about it because she knew that Bahja might want to do something freaky. She went to her room, and it was the total opposite. Instead, they sat in the room and did nothing but played video games and ate various amount of foods from room service.