Chapter 17 - The Gig is Up.

"Wait, if you're Prodigy, then who is...." Ray Ray said as he looked at Madison. She sat there with the most terrified look on her face as she glanced at everyone.

"Well? Take off the mask!" Prodigy shouted.

Madison looked down and took a cold wet rag out of her bag. She wiped all of the brown off of her face, then wiped some of the brown off of her hands, took off the wig, and flared her hair out as she gave the boys a disappointed look. Everyone except for Princeton had gasped at her as they covered their mouth's in shock. For 2 and a half months, Madison was playing Prodigy the whole time. She was the one finding out all of this detail about themselves that they didn't know. She was the one who was there that whole time. She was the one who was going behind Roc's back and meeting up with him afterwards.

Roc looked down at the floor and thought about all of those times when "Prodigy" would disappear, and all of those text messages that the REAL Prodigy had been sending him and the boys the whole time.

"It all makes sense.." Roc growled lowly as he kept his eyes on the floor.

"This whole time, you knew that I was in the hospital!" Prodigy shouted in his raspy as he inched closer to her. "And even though I was begging Roc and the boys to come see me, you still didn't have enough balls to come forward and say something! You were actually going to win our award while I sat there in the hospital and grasped the fact that I wasn't here when they won it!"

"Look I just wanted-"

"You just wanted to what, Madison?" Roc shouted. "You just wanted your two seconds of fame? You just wanted to get some secret information on Mindless Behavior? You just wanted to decieve me and my friends? What?"

"I just wanted you guys to win the MD award!" She said loudly. "And not only that, but I didn't want the tour to end! I hadn't been to any of the performances, so I wanted to make sure that the tour continued."

"And you were honestly willing to let Prodigy sit at the hospital and not say a word?" Ray Ray said in a blunt tone. "Your friends knew too, huh?"

Madison didn't say anything. She just sat there and took in the fact that they no longer trusted her anymore.

"Wow. It's embarrassing on our parts because we couldn't tell the difference between a fake and real Prodigy." Ray Ray said lowly as he shook his head, and clenched his jaw.

"You know what, do you guys even think of your fans?" Madison snapped.

"Excuse me?" Prodigy, Ray Ray, and Roc snapped.

"I wouldn't even have got to know any of you had I not did this!" She continued. "You guys ignore the shit out of your fans and Roc even stated that every fangirl they see, they throw them out and get tighter security. I wanted to meet you guys, but you didn't even notice me until I asked Roc could I hang out with you guys!"

"How dare you." Prodigy growled. "I guess going to parties on holidays where we could be spending time with our family isn't love. I guess passing up time to spend on our parents birthdays to make sure that the fans are happy isn't love. I guess waiting and signing autographs for you guys for almost 7 hours straight isn't love. Am I right?"

Madison sat there in silence once again as she looked down at the ground in pure embarrassment.

"To avoid the media frenzy, we're not going to tell anyone that this happened." Prodigy nodded as all four of them stood up, and made their way to the exit part of the stage. "Let's get out of here, man."

All of the boys walked out of the door. As Roc made his way out, Madison grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side. He was the most special to her and she was hoping that he would forgive her.