Chapter 16 - Red Handed.

Roc was heated, but he didn't spazz out like he thought that he would. He gave Princeton a disgusted look as he shook head, stood up, cut off the game, and made his way to bed in the other room inside of the suite.

"I can't trust any of y'all." Roc growled as he headed for the door.

"You can trust me, bro. I'm your boy!" Ray Ray said loudly.

"Bullshit." He said sternly as he slammed the door. Ray Ray looked angrily over at Prince as he put all of his hair in a bun, and prepared for bed also.

"I don't know who you are anymore, Prince." Ray Ray said as he shook his head at him.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it." Princeton said, trying to sound blunt.

"You know what, this is why you were bullied in school." Ray Ray snapped. "Your asshole-ish ways are going to get your ass stomped someday."

"You know what Ray Ray, i'd rather be beat up in high school then go back and get my ass by a fucking girl." Princeton said as he inched near his face. "Shut your ass up before I have her come up here and beat the shit out of your bony ass."

"After this tour, don't say shit to me. At all." Ray Ray said.

"I'll tell Star." Princeton nodded.

Ray Ray shot an evil glare at him, then went into the next room in the suite. Princeton felt bad, but he really wanted the boys to win the award that all of them had been fighting for. He walked out of the room and into Madison's second room, but she wasn't there. He walked out into the parking lot and into the tour bus, where Madison was crying. He sighed as he sat next to her, and rubbed her back.

"How'd he take it?" Madison sniffed as she looked at Princeton.

"I didn't tell him." Princeton sighed. "I told him that we slept together."

"WHAT?" She shouted as she stood up. "Why the hell would you like that?"

"I don't know! I wasn't thinking...I just really want this award!" Princeton said in a serious tone. "I wan't to show all of those people who doubted me that I can do something. That I can win and beat all odds. That WE can win and beat all of the odds."

"So what are you informing me?"

"I want you to put on that Prodigy costume, and we're gonna kick their asses tomorrow at the MD awards." Princeton said as he put his fist out. "Let's do it for Prodigy and Mindless Behavior as a whole. Deal?"

Madison paused for a while as she stared at Princeton. She slowly clashed her fist with his and smiled.

"Deal."

"Alright let's kick some ass tomorrow." Princeton cheered.

The next day was the day. And the MD awards was at night. The boys along with Madison had to do nothing but perform over and over under Walter's orders. The boys did all of their performances over and over, took a lunch break, then went right to work.

Roc, Princeton, or Ray Ray weren't talking the whole entire time. By the 6th routine performance at a nearby YMCA center, Madison walked up to the radio and cut it off while they were dancing. They all stopped and gave her a confused and irritated look.

"Prod, what the hell are you doing?" Roc snapped.

"Look that's enough of this bullshit."

"What bullshit, Prod?" Ray Ray snarled.

"This bullshit of not talking to each other, Ray Ray. Don't play stupid." Madison demanded. "Do you see One Direction arguing with each other like this? They're probably putting aside all of their differences just so that they can win the MD awards. And are we gonna let them win?"