Chapter 20 - Cleaning out the Closet. [Part 2.]

Roc instantly got nauseous when he read the devastating text from his mother. He thought that it was over, but it wasn't. He thought that it would go away, but it wasn't. He thought that telling Madison about this devastating moment would be the last time that he'd ever have to conquer something this devastating, but it wasn't. His hand started shaking as he looked up at everyone. He stopped hearing people for a while, and everything in the room started going in slow motion.

"So...do you guys have any confessions?" Madison smiled.

Everyone looked around at each other as Madison waited for answer. The moment got silent within a few seconds, and everyone sat there in awkwardness. Suddenly, Princeton pulled up his long sleeve jacket as everyone gasped at his arms. Princeton glanced down also, then looked up at everyone.

It showed multiple scars. Faded scars, recent scars, and scars that looked like mini birthmarks.

"I cut. I've been cutting for a few years now. Every since I joined Mindless Behavior." Princeton said as he looked at everyone, and pulled down his sleeve. "I do it when I go on Instagram, and see vile comments. Call me weak, but I do it because it's the only thing that keeps me from breaking down. Anyone else?"

"I know that this one isn't big, but I'm back in a relationship with Star." Ray Ray nodded. "I left Sydney for her even though Star treats me like shit."

Both of the boys turned to look at Prodigy, and he was twiddling his thumbs and looking down at the floor as everyone waited for him to talk. The bus was driving on the highway, so you could hear nothing but the sound of the bus engine roaring, and the tires bumping and coming in contact with the road.

"The real reason that I was at the hospital is because.........I have cancer. Prostate Cancer." Prodigy nodded.

Everyone's eyes bulged as they covered their mouths, and tears started forming in their eyes.

"Don't tell the fans, but that's why I cut my mohawk." Prodigy continued as a tear ran down his face. "That's why I'm posting so many pictures on Instagram because if I happen to pass away, I want them to know that I was having a good time."

"Oh my god, Prod. Why didn't you tell us?" Princeton said in an outburst as tears fell down his face. "Why couldn't you tell us this? Why didn't you?"

"To avoid this!" Prodigy said loudly. "To avoid seeing tears on your faces. I didn't want you guys looking at me like this deathly ill person who can't do anything. I can't still dance! I can still sing! I can do a whole lot of things. I just have to find a transplant donor for my kidneys and an artery in my lower leg and I'll be fine."

"And what happens if you don't?" Madison shouted in a worried tone.

"Then....I'll pass away in 6 months.."

"Oh hell no!" Ray Ray shouted. "I'll donate mine to you!"

"It's not as simple as you guys are making it out to be!" Prodigy said loudly. "We have to be the same blood type and everything. Princeton, Ray Ray, and Roc are all a Blood type B. I'm a blood type O. It won't work if I don't find someone my same blood type."

Madison looked at Prodigy in complete shock. She was a blood type O just like him, but she didn't say anything. She wondered in her head whether or not she should do it because of the expenses or what not. However, she didn't have a lot of time to think about it. If she wanted to donate one of her artery's and a partial kidney to Prodigy, she had to do it before it got too late. Saving a life of one of the MB boys meant everything to her.

But she would be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life if she decided to donate one of her arteries to stop Prodigy's cancer from spreading. She'd also have to go to a lifetime's worth of check ups for donating her kidneys to someone she doesn't even know. She thought about it for a second, but let it go for a moment as she looked over at Roc.