Chapter 19 - Cleaning out the Closet. [Part 1.]

After having sex with Roc, Madison laid him out on the bed, sat on his back, and gave him a massage while his lower body laid under the blanket. She wanted to give him one because he'd been through so much, but he needed more. Being sexually abused by his own relatives for 13 years wasn't going to fade away with one massage. He needed her comfort years ago. He needed to tell someone.

Madison came in planning to tell her friends everything, but she wasn't telling them anything. The boys went through too much to have their information exposed.

The next day, Sydney stopped at the boys room while Roc, Princeton, and Ray Ray packed their things to the bus to prepare to leave the next day. Ray Ray opened the door and had a bummed look on his face. Still, Sydney was happy to come in anyway.

"Well I see that it's your last day." Sydney nodded as she put a smile on her face. "Did you want to.....hang out?"

"I'm back with Star, Sydney." Ray Ray nodded as he watched her face go from cheerful, to disappointed.

"W-what?"

"I'm back with Star."

"Why?" Sydney snapped.

"I don't know. I just can't leave her." Ray Ray mumbled in embarrassment.

"So that's it? You just like getting your ass whooped by her?" She barked.

"It's more than that, so don't go there." Ray Ray snarled as he lifted his head up. "I've been with her for a long long long time. I just can't find the guts to leave her. I just can't do it."

"Wow, Ray Ray." Sydney nodded as she folded her arms, and made her way to the door. "You just call me whenever you have enough common sense to leave a girl who doesn't deserve you."

Sydney calmly walked out of the room while Ray Ray watched. People told him often that his decisions were dumb, but he didn't care. It's almost as if nothing could cure how much feelings he had for her. No beating could knock it out of him and it often left him to wonder why. For some reason, he didn't think twice about leaving her. Star walked out of the bathroom, then put on a small smile as she looked at Ray Ray.

"Ray Ray, you're-"

"I don't know what it is, but I can't do it." Ray Ray said lowly as he shook his head. "If you're gonna beat me, beat me. I still see some good in you, Star."

Star sat next to him, wrapped her arms around his waist, then laid on his shoulder as she looked in front of them.

"We're gonna be alright." Star whispered.

Meanwhile while Madison stepped out of the shower, she heard a knock on the door. She'd gotten so happy because she thought that it was Roc, so she sprayed some perfume on herself so that he would love the smell on her. She walked up to the peephole and seen the wrong person.

It was Bahja.

"Fuck." Madison said under her breath. She didn't feel like getting dressed, so she opened it anyway as she kept her towel on. Bahja gasped at her as she glanced at her in shock.

"Err...did you want me to come back later?" Bahja asked in a disgusted tone.

"No. Come in." Madison nodded as Bahja brushed passed her, and sat on the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were a girl?" Bahja snarled as she gave Madison a nasty look.

"Because you would've told the boys." Madison said as she shook her head.

"No I wouldn't have."

"Oh please, Bahja." Madison laughed. "You would've ran right to the boys. You like to start alot of shit. Stop."