Chapter 15 - In Your Hands.

This news that Princeton discovered was so unreal in his eyes that he didn't believe it. Madison slowly took off the afro, grabbed a wet rag, wiped all of the brown off her face, took her brown contacts out, then looked at Princeton is a desperate and saddened way. The act was over. The deed was done. After 2 months of being on tour, she'd finally gotten caught for her act.

"Yes Princeton. But.."

"Oh hell no! Where's Roc?" Princeton said as he raced to the bus door.

"NO!" Madison hollered as she grabbed his arm. "You can't do this! Please let me explain myself first!"

"Yeah! Explain to me how you had us continuing and ignoring Prodigy's text messages thinking that he was here!" Princeton shouted as he turned sharply towards Madison and shot an angry glare at her. "What is going to be your explaination for that?"

"I did it so that you guys could continue the tour!" Madison pleaded. "I did it so that you guys could still win the MD awards! I didn't want you guys to lose and I also didn't want your tour to end!"

"Prodigy is important to this group and me, Ray Ray, or Roc could care less if we lose the MD awards because he couldn't show up!" Princeton said loudly. "We're a group and we either get something when we're all together, or we get nothing. You obviously don't know how this group works!"

Madison plopped onto the tour bus couch and threw her wig onto the ground. She shook her head and folded her arms in disbelief. Princeton grimmed her and shook her head as he looked out of the window.

"Wait until I tell Roc." Princeton said lowly.

"What? You can't tell Roc!" Madison said as she jumped up.

"Oh i'm telling Roc! Please believe that." He nodded. "Along with Ray Ray, and we're going to go pick up Prod."

"But me and him are so close and...he'll never talk to me again." She said in a saddened tone.

"Well you should've thought about that before you decided to dress up like my boy."

"You can't tell him! Not until we win the MD awards." Madison said in a shaky tone.

"You know what, you're right." Princeton smiled. "You're gonna tell him."

"What?" She gasped. "Come on, Prince!"

"Either I tell him or you do it. One or the other."

Madison paused and stared at him for a while, then she lowered her head and kept her arms folded as she shook her head at the ground.

"Fine. I'll tell him.." Madison mumbled.

"You can tell him after the MD awards. But if you don't, I will." Princeton demanded as he stepped near the bus door. "Put back on your costume."

Meanwhile, Ray Ray was spending time with Sydney by having lunch in the lobby. He'd just acted like nothing happened with Star and when he'd asked what happened with his lip, he just said that he marked it up by falling and performing on stage.

"You know Ray Ray, I thought that you were arrogant as ever." Sydney smiled as she stroked his ponytail. "Turn's out you're just a normal person."

"Haha. That's what everyone says when they just get to know me." He nodded as he bit into a strawberry.

"Star.....is she still your girlfriend?" Sydney asked in a low tone.

"No. We're broken up." Ray Ray lied. "She's a little too controlling."

"Oh. Well how do you feel about the MD awards, tomorrow?"

"Oh we're gonna win that!" Ray Ray cheesed. "We're gonna perform our asses off and knock Justin Boober, Gayden Smith, and One Erection's out of the park."