Chapter 21 - Illness.

"Wha.....what are y'all doing?" Roc said in a shaky tone as he scrunched his eyebrows at them and started to back up into the corner.

"Roc, don't try to put up a front. You're not in front of your little friends anymore." Emmanuel smiled as he walked close to him. "Me, you, and Tony do this every year."

"Y'all didn't do this shit last year!" He shouted as continued to back up. "Y'all gone get enough of sexually harrassing me!"

"Tony, grab his arms."

Tony grabbed his two arms as Roc wrestled around, trying to set hiself free. Emmanuel grabs his legs, picked him up, and laid him out on the bed as he scrambled and kicked around. Tony placed his arms behind the bars, grabbed his handcuffs, and cuffed him around. Emmanuel placed some duct tape on his mouth as he squeezed his eyes shut, and screamed through the muffled tape as Emmauel unzipped his pants along with Tony.

Suddenly, something clocked Emmauel on his bed and knocked him unconscious off of the bed. He seen Madison holding a metal skillet, clenching her teeth angrily. Tony wailed out loud as he slipped on his pants, and pinned Madison to the bed, knocking the pan out of her hands.

"HELP ME!"

While Tony and Madison wrestled around on the bed, Roc snatched one of his feet out of the duct tape and kicked Tony in the face as he fell onto the ground. Madison panted as she lifted up, leaned over Roc, and snatched the duct tape off of his feet as he lifted up and starting breathing heavily.

"Ma-madison!" Roc panted as he jumped up. "The key to the handcuff's are on that upper dresser!"

"I got it." Madison said as he lunged up, and started unlocking his handcuffs.

Suddenly, Emmanuel's mother came in with a 9mm pistol after hearing Madison's scream. She bust into the room, and seen her son knocked out on the floor. She dropped on the gun and kneeled down next to her son, who had slowly woken up to the sound of his mother.

"Emmanuel! What happened?" His mother asked.

"This girl came in here and attacked me, Tony, and Roc." He said in a sleepy tone. "She tied Roc down to the bed. She's stronger than you think.."

"What!!" Madison shouted angrily at him. "You were the one trying to sexually abuse him! I bet you you didn't tell anyone about that, did you? Roc, tell her!"

"He's been sexually abusing me since I was four!" Roc shouted angrily as he lifted up, and pointed to him. "He just tried to pin me down and do it again for the 15th time in a row! Him and Tony."

"Liars!" His mother shouted. "My son would never do that!"

"Bullshit! He did do it!"

"Look, I suggest you and your little white friend get outside and act like nothing happened." His mother growled angrily. "Otherwise, I'll tell my family that you knocked my son out with a skillet."

"Are you kidding me?" Madison shouted.

"NOW!" His mother demanded.

Madison was furious. She sat there as Roc grabbed her hand, and stormed out of the room. Her and Roc immediately went to the car and sat there. Roc didn't even want to be around his family after they doubted him like that. This was his family, and they were supposed to believe his every word.

On the way home, Roc's mother noticed how silent he was. He was looking out of the window the whole time, and Madison was doing the same. They were both ignoring calls, ignoring Instagram, and most importantly, ignoring and blocking out the world. Roc's mother turned around and looked at them while she was driving, then scrunched her eyebrows at the road in confusion.