Ch-7

-November 20th 1998-

   We are all at Monica and Rachel's and have just finished our Thanksgiving dinner.

Rachel:Oh Monica that was the best Thanksgiving dinner ever.

Steph:I think you killed us.Mom never made food like this.

Gene:"Laughs".Last year she burnt it.

Steph:"Laughs".Remember the Turkey looked like coal?.Shes never living that down.

Ross:I couldn't possibly eat another bite.

Joey:I need something sweet.

Phoebe:Does anyone wanna watch TV?.

All:Yeah sure.

   Phoebe starts pushing the power button on the remote.

Phoebe:Monica your remote doesn't work.

Monica:Phoebe you have to lift it and point.

Phoebe:Oh.Aw forget it.

Rachel:Yeah you know what we should all do?.We should play that game where everyone says one thing that they're thankful for.

Joey:Oh-oh I-I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.

Monica:That's very nice.

Chandler:That's sweet Joey.

Joey:Yeah the other day I was at the bus stop and this lovely fall breeze came in out of nowhere and blew this chick's skirt right up.Oh.Which reminds me I'm also thankful for thongs.

*Time Lapse*

   Joey is talking about thongs and we are all uninterested.

Joey:I mean it's not so much an underpant as it is a feat of engineering.I mean it's amazing how much they can do with so little material.And the way they play with your mind.Is it there?.Is it not there?.

Chandler:Are you aware that you're still talking?.

Steph:"Chuckles".

Monica:Is anyone thankful for anything else besides a thong?.

Ross:Huh I don't know what to pick.Am I more thankful for my divorce or my eviction?.Hm.

Phoebe:Wow.See and I didn't think you'd be able to come up with anything.

Ross:I'm sorry. It's just that this is the worse Thanksgiving ever.

Chandler:No,no,no.I am the king of bad Thanksgivings.You can't just swoop in here with your bad marriage and take that away from me.

Rachel:Oh you're not gonna tell the whole story about how your parents got divorced again are you?.

Gene:Oh God no.

Joey:Oh come on.I wanna hear it.It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out.

Chandler:It's a tradition like the parade.If the parade decided it was gay,moved out and abandoned its entire family.