Ch-10

-January 21st 1999-

We are all at Central Perk as Ross enters the Cafe.

Joey:Hey Ross!.

Steph:Hey!.

Ross:"Uninterested".Hey yeah."Hurries to counter".Hey Gunther can I have a scone please."To everyone".Wanna hear some good news?.Someone I know is getting married!.Yeah!.And weddings are happy occasions.Oh by thw by it's my ex wife Emily!.

All:What?.Oh!.

Chandler:Sorry man.

Gunther:Here's your scone.

Ross:Oh thanks Gunther."Takes it,hands the plate,sets it down on table,pounds it".Stupid British Snack Food!.

Gene:Did they teach you that in your anger management class?.

Phoebe:Hey you know what might help you deal with it?.Think of it this way you and Emily are in the past and you can't be mad about the past.So are you still mad about the Louisiana Purchase?.

Rachel:Pheebs I don't think anyone's mad about that.

Phoebe:Exactly!.Because it's in the past.

Joey:"Eyeing flattened scone".Anybody gonna eat that?.

*Time Lapse*

Me and Chandler are at his office for a party everyone is throwing.

Steph:Look at us all dressed up for the big office party.By the way what are we celebrating?.

Chandler:Oh we had a lot of liquor left over from the Christmas party.

Steph:I think this is so cool because none of our friends are here and we can be a real couple.We don't have to hide.

Chandler:I know I can do this."Takes Steph's hand".

Steph:Oh and I can do this."Kisses his cheek".

Chandler:And I can do this."Kisses her".

I smile and we pull apart as a man walks up to us.

???:Hey Bing!."Slaps his ass,Sees Steph". Wo-ho-ho who's the pretty lady and what the hell is she doing with you?.

Chandler:I asked myself that very question sir.

Steph:"Smiles".

A woman walks over joining the man.

Chandler:Uh."Points to Steph".This is Stephanie."Points to him".This is my boss Doug.Doug this is Stephanie.

Steph:Hi nice to meet you.

Doug:Hi.And this is my wife Kara.

Kars:Nice to meet you Stephanie.Bing!."Slaps Chandler's butt".

Doug:Say uh Bing did you hear about the new law firm we got working for us?.

Chandler:No sir.