Ch-11

-January 25th 1999-

I am just finishing up paying for some groceries and a man from behind me speaks up as I put my groceries in bags.

???:Excuse me miss.I would like to unload my hands.

I nod and quickly place my groceries in bags and move out of the way to look and see a man I haven't seen since 1969.I stare at him and he looks at me.

I stare at him and he looks at me

Steph:Dad?.

Garrett:"Shocked".Stephanie?."Runs away".

I grab my groceries and walk in shock towards Central Perk and I see Monica lookibg in a car.Me and her enter the Cafe at the same time.My heart still breaking from the encounter 5 minutes ago.

Monica:Guys!,Guys!.I just saw two people having sex in a car right outside.

Ross:Uh Pheebs Grandmother just died.

Monica:Oh my God I'm so sorry.

Phoebe:It's okay.Actually y'know what it's kinda cool.Cause it's like y'know one life ends and another begins.

Monica:"To guys".Not the way they're doing it.What,what happened?.How did she die?.

Phoebe:Well um okay we were in the market and she bent down to get some yogurt and she just never came back up again.

Joey:Pheebs I'm so sorry.

Phoebe:It was really sweet.The last thing she said to me was.Okay dear you go get the eggs and I'm gonna get the yogurt and we'll meet at the checkout counter.And y'know what?.We will meet at the checkout counter.

Gene looks at me as I put my groceries down on the table and then he comes over hugging me.

Gene:Hey Stephie whats wrong?.

I cry into my little brothers chest and I cry as I speak.

Steph:EJ I saw dad."Cries".H-He ran away when I said hi.

Gene:Oh my god.

-January 27th 1999-

At Phoebe's Grandmother's memorial Phoebe is at the door welcoming people as we arrive.

Rachel:Hi sweetie.

Ross:Hey how are you holding up?.