Ch-20

-May 21st 1999-

   As me and Chandler are in the middle of drinking wine over a candle light dinner we get a call that Ross and Rachel are getting married and we hurry to the chapel to see Joey,Phoebe,Gene and Monica.

Steph:Did we miss it?.

Joey:Yeah.

Monica:This is insane!.

Phoebe:What’s the big deal y’know?.It’s not like it’s a real marriage.

Chandler:What?!.

Phoebe:Yeah if you get married in Vegas you’re only married in Vegas.

Steph:What are you talking about?.If you get married in Vegas you’re married everywhere.

Phoebe:"Shocked".Really?!.

Monica:Yeah!.

Phoebe:Oh my God!-Eh!.Well.

-May 22nd 1999-

   Me and Chandler enter the Breakfast buffet to see Phoebe,Joey,Gene and Monica.

Steph,Chandler:Hi.

Joey:Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Steph:So has anyone talked to Dr and Mrs Geller yet?.

Phoebe:Umhm yeah.They left me a message they should be here any minute.

Joey:Where is the waitress?.I’m starving.

Gene:It’s a buffet man.

Joey:Oh here’s where I win all my money back.

  Joey gets up and heads for the buffet table with Chandler and Gene as Monica tells Me and Phoebe her and Gene almost got married last night.

Monica:How do I tell EJ that it’s too soon. It’s gonna break his heart he’s not gonna think that I don’t love him anymore.

Phoebe:Well you don’t.

Monica:Yes I do.

Phoebe:Good!.Good!.I was just testing you.

  Gene returns with Chandler and Joey and Chandler hands me my plate of food.

Steph:Thanks Handsome.

Chandler:Your welcome.

  Chandler kisses my forehead and sits diwn next to me.

Gene:Hi.

Monica:Oh hi,Hi.Y’know we were just talking about bacon.

Phoebe:No we were talking about tennis. Tennis is more believable.

Ross and Rachel enter he buffet.

Ross:Hey.

Girls:Hey.

Chandler:Hey!.