Ch-8

-November 23rd 1998-

  Me,Gene,Chandler,Joey,Monica and Rachel are at Central Perk as Phoebe enters with her nose stuck in a book.

Steph:Hello Phoebe.

Gene:Hi Phoebe.

Monica:Hey Phoebe.

Chandler:Hi Pheebs.

Rachel:Hey Pheebs.

Joey:Hey Pheebs.

Rachel:What are you reading?.

Phoebe:Um Wethering Heights.I'm taking a literature class at the New School and I have to finish it for the first session tomorrow.

Chandler:I didn't know you were taking a class.

Steph:That is so cool.

Phoebe:Yeah.Well I really liked that Lamaze class I took.Y'know and this time I thought I'd go for something y'know a little more intellectual with a less painful final exam.

Rachel:Honey that sounds like fun.

Phoebe:Yeah.Oh you should come with me. Oh yeah then I'd have someone to sit with.

Rachel:Okay.

Phoebe:Yeah.Okay oh but are you going to have time to read it?.

Rachel:Oh I read that in high school.

Phoebe:This is going to be so much fun.Okay sh I have to finish.

Ross:"Enters,Sad".Hi.

Gene:What's wrong buddy?.

Ross:Someone at work ate my sandwich.

Chandler:Well what did the police say?.

Ross:My Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.I can't believe someone ate it.

Chandler:Ross it's just a sandwich.

Ross:Just a sandwich?.Look I am 30 years old I'm about to be divorced twice and I just got evicted.That sandwich was the only good thing going on in my life. Someone ate the only good thing going on in my life.

Monica:Okay look I-I have enough stuff for one more sandwich I mean I was going to eat it myself but."Motions he can have it".

Ross:That,that would be incredible.Thank you so much.I-I still can't believe someone ate it.I mean look I left a note and everything."Shows note to Chandler".

Chandler:"Reading".Knock,knock.Who's there?.Ross Geller's lunch.Ross Geller's lunch who?.Ross Geller's lunch please don't take me.Okay?.

Steph:I'm surprised you didn't go home wearing your lunch.

Phoebe:Okay look you wanna hold onto your food?.You gotta scare people off.I learned that living on the street.

Ross:Really?!.So what would you say Pheebs?.Stuff like uh.Keep your mitts off my grub?.

Gene:Say Ross when you picture Phoebe living on the street is she surrounded by the entire cast of Annie?.