Ch-19

-May 20th 1999-

   Me and Chandler enter Monica and Rachel's apartment to see Phoebe on the phone.

Chandler:Hey.

Phoebe:"Into Phone".Oh do you want to talk to Chandler?.

Steph:Is that Joey?.

Phoebe:"Nods".

Chandler:Let me talk to him.

Phoebe:"Into phone".Who was that?.

Chandler:Y'know what?.I have been trying to apologize to him all week.If he's not gonna let me do it on the phone.I'm gonna go down there and do it in person.

Phoebe:"Into phone".Yeah."Hands phone to Chan".

Chandler"Into Phone".Hey...No,no,no,no I've supported you one hundred percent and I want to prove that to you in person...Forgive me?.You haven't been taking my calls in a week...Uh what was that?.

*Time Lapse*

    Me and Chandler enter Monica and Rachel's apartment to see Monica and Phoebe.

Monica:Hey so I know it's a few weeks late but I got you guys presents.

   Monica hands me and Chandler a box and we open it.

Monica:Okay!.There you go!.It's two tickets to Vegas!.

Steph,Chandler:Wow!.

Monica:For this weekend.Oh gosh it would be perfect you get to see Joey.

Steph:Okay this is great but Joey said he didn't want any of us out there.

Monica:Oh he just doesn't want us to go through any trouble.Think of how excited he'll be when you go out and surprise him.

Phoebe:Okay I'm gonna go too.

Chandler:Y'know Pheebs it's kinda our anniversary gift.

Phoebe:Oh please you are not gonna ditch again like you did with London.

Monica:Ditch you?.Phoebe.you were pregnant with the triplets.

Phoebe:Uhuh great story.I'm going!.

   Rachel enters the apartment with Ross and Gene.

Rachel:Hi.

Phoebe:Hey.

Ross:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey you guys listen this weekend we're all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey!.Including me!.You wanna go?!.

Gene:Well Me and Monica have our anniversary.

Monica:I can get 2 extra tickets.

Gene:Okay.

Rachel:Well I guess I could take a couple days off work.