Ch-25

-December 19th 1999-

  Me,Monica and Rachel are sitting on the couch at Central Perk as Joey and Janine are pretty much making out at one of the tables.

Janine:I gotta go.

Joey:Okay."Kisses her".

Janine:I’m gonna be really late for dance class.

Joey:Okay."Kisses her".

Janine:Okay now I’m really late."Gets up".

Joey:Okay I’m all right okay but hey could you just leave your lips?.

   Janine kisses him on the cheek and starts to leave but looks at Me,Monica and Rachel.

Janine:Bye.

Monica:Bye.

Janine:"Leaves".

Joey:Have you kissed her yet?.It’s awesome.I could do it forever.Y’know what?.She,she kisses better than my mom cooks.

Steph:I am so glad you said cooks.

Rachel:I know.

Chandler and Gene enter the Cafe.

Gene:Oh hey Rachel sweetheart?.You have got to tell the post office that you have moved.Okay?.We are still getting all your bills and stuff."Hands her bills,stuff".

Rachel:Oh,oh Pottery Barn!."Grabs the catalog,holds rest back out to Gene".You can throw the rest away.

Gene:"Sarcastically".I’m not your garbage man.I’m your mailman.

Rachel:Monica look,Look,look,look!.Here is that table that I ordered."Shows her picture".

Monica:You got it from Pottery Barn?!.

Rachel:Yeah.It’s an apothecary table.Does anyone even know what an apothecary is?.

Chandler:"Sarcastically" A pharmacist.

Rachel mocks him.

Steph:Rach Phoebe hates Pottery Barn.

Joey:I hate Pottery Barn too.They kicked me out of there just because I sat on a bed.

Chandler:You took off your pants and climbed under the sheets.

Joey:I was tired.

Rachel:Phoebe hates Pottery Barn?!.

Monica:Yeah she hates all mass produced stuff.She thinks her furniture should have a history a story behind it.

Rachel:Well this has story behind it.I mean they had to ship it all the way from the White Plains store.

Monica:It’s gotta be one of a kind.Y’know like um y’know uh what’s that God awful ceramic fruit bowl she has on her counter?.

Joey:Hey!.I made that for her.

Steph:You made pottery?.