Ch-17

-May 7th 1999-

   Me and Chandler are at Me and Gene's apartment.

Steph:I can't believe it's been an entire year since we reconnected.

Chandler:"Smiles".Yeah.And I am lucky to have such a beautiful woman as you.

   I blush as I look at my boyfriend and I smile giving him a kiss.

Steph:And I am lucky to have the man of my dreams.

Chandler:Really?.

Steph:Mhm.When I was in the 10th grade I made an essay on the man of my dreams.Thay he'd love art,music and of course have a sense of humor.

   I get up from the couch and grab the frames essay handing it to him.

Chandler:Now all you need is to write commitment issues and it'll be perfect.

   I chuckle at my boyfriend as I put the framed essay back on the wall and sit back on the couch with him.

Steph:It doesnt bother me if we live together or not or even get married.All I want is to have you in my life.I'm willing to wait forever till you are ready.

Chandler:Really?.

Steph:Yeah.This past year you taught me to be patient.In fact I've become a bit of a pro at it."Chuckles".Point is I love you and nothing's gonna change that Chandler.

Chandler:I love you to Steph.

   Me and my boyfriend kiss once again happy it's our anniversary.

*Time Lapse*

   Me and Chandler are at His and Joey's apartment.Joey,Ross,Gene and Monica are still playing catch as Me and Chandler watch. Joey throws the ball to Monica who catches it and whips it at Ross.

Ross:"Catching ball".Monica.Stop throwing it so hard.We're on the same team.

Steph:Four hours?.

Chandler:You guys have been doing this for four hours?.

Joey:That's right baby.

Chandler:All right let me in.

   Chandler jumps off of the counter to join in the game and Monica jumps in front of him.

Monica:No,no!.Don't do it!.Don't!.

Gene:What?.

Monica:He's a dropper!.

Joey:Oh yeah that's right.

Chandler:I'm not a dropper!.

Ross:It's really a uh,uh four person game y'know?.

Chandler:It's throwing and catching.

Ross:All right.

   Ross gently tosses the ball to Chandler who catches it.

Chandler:Oh!.Oh!.That's so hard.

  Chandler starts to juggle the ball but loses control and almost drops it and hands it to Gene and Rachel enters with a Sphinx cat and the chick and the duck start to get riled up.

Joey:Whoa,whoa you guys it's not a cat.

Monica:Oh my.Oh good God!.