sorry

Okay so bear with me because this may be long.

First, I apologise if you thought this was me finally updating. I'm sure you got really excited when you got the notification and I'm sorry for letting you down.

So here's what has been happening with. In the last week of January, I moved back to school in New York to start the second semester of Junior year meaning I'm taking a lot of important classes for my degree. It's taken some getting used to being back on campus instead of being in London. I have a lot of free time on my hands and nowhere to go so you would think, perfect time for writing.

Well the unfortunate thing is writers block for this story. I've become somewhat uninterested in writing it. Instead I started work for an actual book that if I work hard enough on and finally get through it may be published.

Now I would feel bad for leaving Colourblind the way it is right now though. I am going to do my best to get through it, but it's going to take some time. I promise to update as soon as I can just please stick with me if you can. I will do my best to make you guys happy with the story because ultimately I want y'all as the readers to be happy.

That's all for now though I think. Comment if you want to

bri