one

"It's so nice being home, Mel" I looked up at the blue sky from my spot on the ground.

Melanie rolled over to hug me. Her voice was muffled into my shoulder but I could hear her. "I'm so glad to have you home, Iz." The hug was suffocating, and I let out a subtle cough.

"Oi, you're hurting my girlfriend."

Melanie finally let go, letting me breath. "Sorry. Why did you bring him home with you again?"

"It was your idea so you could 'get to know him.'" Brad sat down next to me, giving me the smoothie he got me. I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Oh right, but all I've done is watch you two make out."

Brad and I just rolled her eyes at her. "Welcome to my world before I left."

"Well, we got cute." Toby said, handing Melanie a daisy and her drink which made her smile. "Sorry, I got sidetracked when I saw them and kinda lost Brad."

"Thought you were with me mate, my bad." Toby just waved off the issue like it wasn't a problem. "Right, so London?"

"Bradley!" I hit him in the arm. Melanie and Toby looked at us confused.

Brad rubbed the spot where I had hit him, but we both knew I can hit harder. "Ow, have you not told them?"

"Iz, not told us what?" Melanie asked.

"Way to go! I had this extravagant plan all set out with 'English' muffins and fish and chips and tea and--"

Toby spoke up before I could go on. "Is someone going to tell us what's happening or are you two just going to bicker?"

"The two of you are coming back to London with us for a month!" I shouted excitedly. Brad wasn't going to ruin my job of telling them, even if it wasn't how I was hoping. Melanie jumped on me excitedly, pulling me in for a tight bear hug. She was squealing at octaves that could've drawn dogs but I didn't mind because she was happy. I looked over her shoulder at Toby to see he was grinning from ear to ear. "So one catch, we leave tomorrow."

Mel couldn't have released me faster. "Well I've got to go pack. We're off. See you two tomorrow. Text me the details and we'll be there." She grabbed Toby's hand and was quickly off out of the park.

Brad looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "So I guess they liked the surprise even if we didn't do it your way."

"Hey, don't think I've forgiven you for that yet. There will be consequences, Simpson."

Brad raised his eyebrow at me. "Hmmm yeah. And what may these consequences entail?"

"Oh you know consequences." I said standing up and brushing the grass from my back. Before I could finish, I was heaved over Brad's shoulder. "Bradley Simpson put me down this instant."

I started pounding on his back but squeaked when he slapped my ass. "Ooooh that's a new sound. Also I really like this view. Some great consequences."

"View isn't so bad on this side either but seriously put me down. Then I'll tell you." He placed me back on the ground. I regained my balance and was off at a sprint. Turning, I shouted back, "You're way too easy to fool, Simpson."

--------------

Okay so first chapter. It's gonna be a bit slow in the beginning so they have some cute happy time then shit gets real.

I hope you enjoy this as much as B&WW and please make sure to vote and comment.

bri