three

Iz's POV

I decided against mentioning the "I love you" to Brad when we went to board our flight because I was exhausted and didn't want to start anything.

Honestly, I barely even remember the flight because I passed out pretty much as soon as I hit my seat. Next thing I knew Brad was shaking me to wake up cuz we were landing.

"You know you talk in your sleep?" Brad asked as he pulled out stuff down from the overhead. Please tell me it was nothing embarrassing. "I just kept hearing you say 'Do I?' Do you what?"

Shit I had probably been dreaming about his stupid "I love you." Why did he have to go and say that when all it does is complicates things? I couldn't worry about that now though because he doesn't know I heard him. We can carry on like this for awhile.

I just shrugged. "I have no idea what I was dreaming about. Probably trying to figure out what food I wanted or something knowing me. Sorry to be so lame."

He kissed my cheek handing me my bag. "You're not lame and even if you were I would still like you." Okay so he didn't want me to know he loves me lets just leave it at that.

To avoid any awkwardness I was sure to cause, I darted off the plane followed by the rest of our tired looking bunch. Border patrol was a mess as well except lucky Brad got to go through the fast lane with his British passport. He stood on the other side making faces trying to make me laugh while I had to have a serious conversation with the officer about how I was here on vacation and visiting my boyfriend.

Finally he let me through after endless questioning. "You know if I keep coming here I'm gonna need to look into citizenship or a green card or something."

Brad jokingly sung "Marriage."

To which I replied in a similar sing-song fashion "Shut up."

I know it was a joke, but in all seriousness I wasn't marrying a boy who didn't have the balls to say "I love you" to my face. Probably because he didn't know how I would respond, and I didn't know either.

The sight of my favorite blue-eyed boy made me forget about all my worries though. I let go of Brad's hand and dropped my bag so I could sprint across the terminal.

"Izzy!" Connor smiled as he caught me in a running hug spinning me around.

"Con, I missed you so much. You have no idea."

"I probably do since you were gone maybe two weeks, and there wasn't a day you weren't texting me." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone as the screen lit up. "Oh look there's another message that must not have gone through before the flight."

I laughed. "Sorry."

"It's fine. I missed you too, you know that."

"Ahem, did you miss anyone else while you were gone?" A voice spoke from behind Connor.

Peering over his shoulder, my eyes locked with Jorden's. "Oh my god. How could I not miss my London sister?" I squealed running past Connor to hug her. Turning back to where him and Brad were stood talking, I said "I hope you were good to her while I was gone or else, Ball."

Connor waved his arms in defense as everyone laughed.

I clapped my hands together. "Alright so introductions. Connor, Jorden, this is my best friend Melanie and her boyfriend, Toby. Melanie, Toby meet my little London family, Connor and Jorden. Wait." I looked around the terminal then at Connor. "Where are tweedle dee and tweedle dum? Granted Tris probably could care less about being here to welcome me back, but you would think they would be happy to see Brad."

Connor shrugged his shoulders at me. "They said they were busy. Who knows with the two of them."

"Well alright, not gonna let them ruin the fun. Drinks tonight? A little welcome back party. You all better be in." Everyone nodded in agreement with me. "Okay good."

We all headed towards the door where a minivan was waiting for us. Connor and Brad took the lead chatting about band stuff. After them walked Jorden talking to Melanie and Toby. Then there was me at the back of the pack thinking as per usual.

Suddenly a girl with platinum blonde hair bumped into my shoulder. She was obviously in a rush and quickly apologized before she was on her way.

I watched her go not thinking twice about it then ran to catch up with the group scooting right in between Brad and Connor. I slipped my hand into Brad's hand and my other arm through Connor's arm.

"Oh it's good to be back." I said smiling as we slipped out the airport exit.

Harley's POV

I mumbled a quick sorry to Isabella, but made sure to move away from her fast so she wouldn't see my face.

Once I was positive her and Brad's little bunch were out of the airport, I pulled out my phone.

"Hey Jax." I happily sad to my boyfriend on the other end.

"Babe, how's it going?"

Leaning against a wall I watched as the group loaded their stuff into the van outside. "They've just gotten back with another couple. Connor and his girlfriend met them here, and Isabella was more than happy to leave Brad for Connor."

"Perfect. Are we ready to begin?"

"Sure thing, my love. Tomorrow phase 1 begins." I twirled my hair in my fingers, laughing as Jax joined me. "Tomorrow Brad and Isabella's perfect little world becomes a crazy kaleidoscope of color."

--------------

I wanna get into the habit of regular updates on this since I'm horrible at updating cuz I come up with new fic ideas and write them (check out the first chapter of my Connor fic - Follow Me Down) so yeah sorry and I hope I get better

please vote and comment. also spread the word and tweet cuz I would love to get more people reading b&ww and this so use #bww and I'll check them out. and if you aren't following me on twitter (which I highly suggest you do so you can see my daily weirdness) its legslikbradley

bri