four

We dropped Melanie and Toby off at the hotel they would be staying at first. Next stop was Jorden's where I would be going back to working and living.

"Well, this is where I leave you." I said, pulling myself from the seat next to Brad. I left a lingering kiss on his lips before leaving him. Making sure to give Connor a quick hug on the way out, I followed Jorden back into the record store I had called home for 3 months.

"Isabella!" Frederick and Lily welcomed me with open arms. "It's so lovely having you back, little one."

"I'm happy to be back. I missed you guys and the store."

I headed upstairs after saying my hellos to drop my stuff of in my room. Nothing had changed which was really nice since it was basically my second home. As I was unpacking my phone buzzed with a text from Brad: I miss you.

To Brad: I know I just left you like 5 minutes ago.

From Brad: So it's been 5 minutes too long.

To Brad: How are you gonna be able to survive the next couple hours without me?

From Brad: Pestering you over text message obviously.

I couldn't help but laugh at his response. I texted him back: You are so annoying I hope you know that. Now I've got unpacking to do. Goodbye Bradley.

I opened one more text from him that read: NO ISABELLA DONT LEAVE ME 😫😫, before throwing my phone on my bed to get back to what I was doing. It kept buzzing, but I just ignored it to sort my stuff out.

"Iz, what are you wearing tonight?" Jorden poked her head into my room.

"Uhm, sheer top and skirt probably. Nothing crazy. Knowing me I'll end up with boots on too."

She laughed at me. "Alright sounds good." My phone buzzed again. "You should probably get that too."

"Eh, leave it. He can chill."

Jorden ignored me and went to pick up my phone. "He's texted you 10 times, oh wait 11."

"What am I gonna do with that boy?"

"Date him. Marry him. Make cute babies with him. Simple, easy."

All I could do was roll my eyes as I hung up my last coat. I turned to my bed and threw my pillow in her face. "Girl what am I gonna do with you?"

She threw it back at me and we got into an all out war with the pillows on my bed. The two of us could not stop laughing as we flopped on my bed.

My phone buzzed again and I groaned. "I'm throwing that phone out the window in about two seconds."

"Just check it."

"Fine mom." I hit her with the pillow one last time before getting up. I clicked the button and noticed I had a couple texts from Connor. "Oh it's your boyfriend too."

"And..."

I unlocked my phone, opening Connor's messages and leaving Brad's. "Oh wait no, it's Brad on Connor's phone saying to answer him because he knows I'll check texts from Connor."

"Hey at least he knows you." Jorden said getting off my bed. "Just answer the poor boy." She said to me as she left my room.

I didn't even bother looking at the messages. Instead, I opened them then rung his phone. He answered within seconds of my dialing. "Hello my lovely. Were you waiting by the phone for me?"

"Isabella, don't scare me like."

"Brad, I said I was unpacking. Chill."

"Alright, alright. I don't want to lose you now that I've got you. I-"

I knew what was coming and that wasn't happening. "It was a joke. I'm sorry. I need to finish unpacking, okay? I'll call you later. Bye."

"Bye." He said as I quickly pressed the end call button.

I sighed and laid back on my bed. Oh if only I knew if this was love.

---------------------

sorry I said I would get on a schedule but things went awry last weekend (if you follow me on twitter you know I went inactive for the week) everything is good now though and my mom came to visit me this past week which was really nice. 

storywise, drama starts next chapter lovelies so get excited.

please comment and vote. and if you could share this story and b&ww that would be lovely. I may even write one of you into the story if you help a girl out

bri