five

Ugh my head is killing me, what the fuck happened last night. I looked around the room to take in my surroundings which was that of hotel room. Lovely. How did I end up in a bed with Brad?
Flipping over, I expected to be met with a mass of curls and captivating brown eyes, but the eyes were blue, the hair was blonde.

We both screamed simultaneously.

"Tristan!?"

"Isabella?!"

Brad came bursting in through the door connecting to Tristan's. "What's happened? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Aren't you the least bit confused or upset or worried or fazed by this?" I gestured to Tris and I.
He started hysterically laughing at the two us.

"Mate, what's so funny?" Tristan asked, scratching his head in confusion.

"The two of you were hammered last night. Tris you gave Isabella a piggy back ride upstairs, and you two were just getting along so well. You guys got hungry and ordered pizza then sat on the bed eating and goofing around. Before I knew it, you were both passed out so I was gonna bother you plus I wanted to see your reactions and boy was it worth it." Brad spoke amidst fits of laughter, wiping the tears from laughing so hard from beneath his eyes.

I just glared at him. "I hate you so much right now and I would leave but I'm hungry and broke. Guess who is buying me breakfast in apologies for this prank."

Brad raised his hand knowing he was defeated then returned to the other room.

I turned back to Tristan. "So I guess our drunk selves can get along why not attempt sober? I could really go for a piggy ride."

"In your dreams Kingsleigh. The friendship thing though I think it's worth a shot."

"Deal." I stretched out my hand for Tris to shake, making us both laugh. "And now I'm off, lovely drunk binge eating with you."

I made my way into the other room not even bothering to knock. Brad must've collected all my stuff because I couldn't find it in Tris' room, and I was in need of my phone.

"Yo where's my--" Looking up, I found a half naked Brad covered with only a towel. "Put some clothes on for fucks sake."

He didn't even attempt to move, just lean against the wall. "You know you like what you see."

"I would really like to see my phone and some breakfast. You? Well that's questionable."

"Fine, I'll put some clothes on but you were enjoying it."

"Think whatever helps you sleep at night." Brad shook his head at me smiling before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to change.

Realizing I still had my outfit on from the night before, I shuffled through Brad's suitcase. There had to be something of his that I could wear because I wasn't going to breakfast in last night's top. Thankfully I already had on black skinny jeans so I grabbed Brad's grey sweater, pulling it over my head. With the sleeves hanging past my fingertips, I couldn't help but get cozy in it.

"You look comfortable." Brad said snaking his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"All I've got to say is you better have clothes on." I turned around to find him in a white tank top, black skinny jeans, and grey beanie. Draping my arms over his shoulders, I linked my arms behind his neck to play with the curls peeking out of his beanie. I kissed him softly as he pulled me close.

"I think we should just say here." Brad said, pulling away smirking.

"And I think you owe me breakfast mister. Now where are your docs cuz I'm wearing them?" He just looked at me shaking his head laughing before going to retrieve his shoes for me.

Breakfast was cute and absolutely delicious. We went to a quaint little cafe around the corner so we decided to walk back to the hotel after.

Just as we were about back, a girl paying more attention to her phone then where she was going bumped into Brad. As she looked towards Brad to apologize, her eyes widened.

"It's you."

-----------------

all will be explained next chapter but thats all I've got for you today kiddos sorry

bri