Weird Sensations Part 2

I was waited outside for my mom to arrive, flashbacks of when this baby could have possibly been conceived flooded my mind. I caressed my belly as I thought back to the last night of me and Taison’s trip to Vegas.

"Baby, I'm not ready to go back home." I whined to Taison as we made our way back to our hotel room on our last night in Vegas.

"I'm not either, bae,  but it's back to the grind. I got some tracks that I need to lay down. That's how I make my money, bae." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist as we waited for the elevator.

When the elevator doors opened, a group of people walked and Tai and I walked in. When the doors closed, I twisted around in his grasp and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What you looking at?" he asked with a smirk, avoiding my gaze.

"I'm looking at them lips." I told him with a giggle. I swear he had the best lips in the whole wide world. They were so big and juicy.

"Oh my gosh. What's up with your obsession with my lips? You be trippin." he said, folding his lips in.

"Stoppp, Tai." I whined, trying to get him to release his lips. He shook his head and kept his lips folded. I pouted and turned back around.

"You act just like a spoiled baby." he said with a laugh before kissing me on my neck. I tried to dodge his kisses but I failed miserably. I just couldn't resist his kisses. Especially when he kissed me on my neck.

"Stop, papi." I said, trying to moving away from him.

"Ok." he said, nodding his head. "I'm not gone touch you for the rest of the night."

"Ok." I said, rolling my neck.

When we reached our floor, Tai exited the elevator before me and straight power walked to the room, intentionally leaving me behind. He knew that I didn't have my room key.

"Tai, open the door." I said, as I knocked on the door. I got no answer. He was so childish sometimes. Since he didn't want to answer the door, I called him. Of course he answered his phone.

"Hello." he answered.

"Tai can you open the door for me. I forgot my key." I asked him.

"My bad, bae." he said. He immediately opened the door. I brushed past him.

"So you mad at me."  he asked, watching me gather my clothes for my shower. I remained silent and continued to search for sleeping clothes.  I settled on sleeping in a tank top and a pair of his basketball shorts; no panties and no bra. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door in his face.

         When I exited the bathroom twenty minutes later, I found Tai patiently waiting at the edge of the bed.  He motioned for me to come over to where he was seated.

“Talk to me, baby.” He said, placing his hands on my hips and looking up at me. I tried my hardest not to look at him because I could never turn down his hazel eyes.

“I thought you said you wasn’t touching me for the rest of the night.” I said to him, crossing my arms.

“I lied.” He said softly. He hooked his fingers into the waist of the shorts I was wearing. “Gimme a kiss.”

                I couldn’t resist so I leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. Before I could pull away, he pulled me down onto his lap. A full make out session ensued and I could feel him hardening underneath me. When I felt his hands travel I got kinda nervous and I tensed up.

“Relax, baby. I got you.” He assured me softly. His hazel eyes were full of lust as he stood up with me in his arms and laid me in the middle of the bed. He took off his shirt, revealing his chiseled abs and hovered over me. He kissed me on the lips and then began to trail kisses up and down my neck.

“Tai, stop.” I said, placing my hands on his chest to stop him.

“I’m still a virgin.” I whispered. I saw surprise flash in his eyes for a brief second. “I know I killed the mood.” I sighed.

“Why would you think that, baby? That’s so sexy to me. It makes you that much more precious and sexy. Unexplored territory.” He said, biting his lip. I could definitely see the tent in his shorts. I smirked at his crazy self.

“I want you, Tai.” I whispered softly.

“I want you more, Rae.” He said, kissing me fully. “Are you ready to do this?”

“Yeah.” I said, nodding my head.

                He undressed me slowly, surveying every curve on my body before undressing himself. I watched as he slipped on protection. Our eyes locked in a gaze as he broke through my innocence.

“Ah.” I gasped at the pain.

“I got you, baby.” He whispered, sucking on my ear in an effort to calm me. I relaxed and closed my eyes as he got comfortable inside. The moans that escaped his lips let me know that he was enjoying this.

                Pretty soon I was enjoying it as well. He didn’t stop until we both got lost in the throes of passion and climaxed. As much as it hurt I didn’t imagine that I would.

                I sat there wondering how in the world I got pregnant. Tai had a condom on. I pondered over that until I heard my mom call my name. I rushed over to her and hugged her tightly. I let all my frustrations out right then and there through my tears.

My mom pulled the car into the parking lot of the beach. She always brought me here when I needed to confess something to her. The serenity of the waves crashing against the shore seemed to balance out the craziness of whatever I needed to confess.

“What’s wrong, baby girl?” my mom asked softly. The sheer mention of the word baby made me tear up.

“I’m pregnant, ma.” I confessed bluntly. There was no other way to put it.

“Oh my gosh.” She cooed, reaching over to caress my belly. “How far along are you?”

“Six months.” I answered.

“What?!” she asked in a confused manner.

“My sentiments exactly. It’s not Ricky’s baby, ma. I lost my virginity to Taison. He’s the only person that I have ever had sex with.”

“Whoa. I take it that you haven’t told Taison or Ricky yet.” She said.

“You’re the only person that knows. What am I gonna do, ma? My feelings for Ricky are starting to return but Taison will forever have a special place in my heart. Now that he’s going to be the father of my child, that special place has to become first place. I refuse to co-parent. I want our son to be raised in a two-parent home with his biological parents. I want him to have something that I never had.” I told her truthfully. “I’m not trying to downplay what you and my dad did for me but you know…” I trailed off.

“No need to explain, Rae. I totally understand. It makes a complete difference.” She said.

“This is going to kill, Ricky.” I sighed.

“If Ricky loves you, he’ll understand. It sounds harsh but life has a strong way of working things out. Maybe this is some way to show you that Tai is the person you’re supposed to be with. Maybe you and Ricky weren’t meant to be after all. Think about me and your birth father. I was deeply hurt when he left and never came back but if he would have never left, I would’ve never met Storm and I would’ve never had you in my life. This baby is a blessing, Rae. A blessing in disguise. Tai is a good guy and I’m almost sure that he’ll be an amazing father like Storm. Ricky will live Rae. Trust me.”

---------------------------------------

Part 3 Coming tomorrow...the big reveal. What should Rae do?