Wierd Sensations Part 3

Reagan 

I'm so confused right now. I know what I wanna do about the situation but I just don't know if my choice will be the right one. It's so many people I want to tell about the pregnancy but I can't tell anyone until I tell Taison and Ricky. I decided that Taison would be my first stop.  

I didn't have the guts to call him so I decided to just drop by his studio. The baby started to kick more than I've ever felt him kick as I walked through the halls of the studio. Ever since the appointment, I've been paying attention to my body changes and I feel stupid for not noticing.  

I finally came to a stop in front of Taison's studio door. I was super nervous and almost turned back but I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.  

"Come in!" Tai yelled through the door. I hesitated but then pushed the door open. It took a while for him to notice me standing there but when he did the biggest smile spread across his face.  

"Wassup Rae?!" he said loudly, pulling me in for a hug. Everything about him was exaggerated.  

"Hey Tai." I said with a slight smile.  

"So wassup, ma? What brings you to my neck of the woods?" he asked, taking a seat next to me on the couch.  

"We need to talk." I stated simply.  

"About what?" he asked quickly. I toyed with my fingers as I tried to form the words.  

"Come on, Rae. Spit it out." he said, grabbing my hand.  

I took his hand, lifted my shirt, and placed it on my bare belly.  

"Whoa, what's going on in there, Rae?" he asked, definitely confused.  

"I'm six months pregnant Tai." I whispered. There was period of momentary silence. His hand was still resting on my stomach.  

"So you're telling me that the little monster moving around in your stomach is my unborn?"  he said. I simply nodded my head in response.  

He stood up and walked a little ways from me. I didn't like the way he was looking. He ran his hand over his face and ran his fingers through his dreads.  

"I was just as surprised as you are. I didn't find out until this morning. Talk to me Tai. Are you mad, surprised, happy? What? Just tell me." I said nervously on the verge of tears.  

"Why would I be mad? I'm hella happy that a woman as beautiful, smart and caring as you is carrying my firstborn. I'm just super shocked." he expressed, wiping away the few tears that had fallen from my eyes. "Wait, so what's baking in the oven?"  

"Our son." I said with a small smile. The joy and excitement in his eyes was so adorable. It was contagious.  

"I must be the luckiest man alive right now. I'm finna be a father to a son! What man doesn't want that?! We having a baby, Rae!" he said excitedly, placing a big smooch on my cheek.  

Before I knew it this dude was running through the hallways of the studio yelling that he was finna be daddy and that he was having a son. It was great to see him so happy but, we needed to have a serious conversation.  

After he finished his little parade, he finally came back to the studio where I was.  

"You got it all out of your system?" I asked him.  

"Nah girl. We gotta go out and celebrate. Dinner on me tonight!" he said.  

"But, Tai we seriously need to talk." I told.