STOP THE PRESS!!!!!

Hello Beautiful Supporters,

      I've just noticed a major flaw in To Our Own Beat. In the story I stated that Reagan was in her fourth year of college and that Poppa was 16. If you graduate in four years, right out of high school then you'll be 22 years old in that year.

     If Poppa is 16 and him and Reagan are ten years apart that means Reagan is 26 and thats she's been in college for eight years. That's kinda weird.

     So in this case we'll say that, Reagan took a four year break and worked with Ms. Teresa at her dance studio and Joyful at the bakery while Ricky finished up his last two years in college (Remember he's two years oldr than Reagan). 

    After Ricky finished college, his mom gave him ownership of the studio. As you see, he's expanding the business by adding that new location and he's starting a line of activewear. He took two years to establish himself and then they decided that if Reagan wanted to pursue a degree in dance then she could. Of course she took on the opportunity.

So the ages are as follows:

Ricky-28

Reagan-26

Terrell-26

Poppa-16

Sunni-16

Baby Taj-10

Nathan-10

Talene-9

     So bear with me. I'll go and edit things that dont fit within their age limits. Im ok with Reagan being a 26 year old dancer. The cap on So You Think You Can Dance is 30. So, we good.

If you're confused let me know. I had to clear it up because my story would be incorrect and the continuity would be way off.

Thanks for your support!!!!