ATTEMPTS

"Shagun itne saal ho gaye hai par na tum badli ho aur na hi tumhari Maa. Pehle bhi tumhe har choti baat par apni importance dikhane ki aadat thi aur shayad aaj bhi yahi hai. I must say tamasha karna koi tum logo se seekhe." (Shagun I thought you must be changed now but surprisingly you're same like before. Still hungry to get attention from the world.)

"Raman Beta woh...." (It's not like that Raman beta..)

"Beta!!! Maine kaha tha na aap yeh rishtedaariya yahan mat jodiyega. Mera aur aapka koi rishta nahi hai, aap yahan Aaditya ki Nani aur Shagun tum, tum yahan Aaditya ki Maa ki haisiyat se reh rahi ho toh please usse zyada kuch karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Aur haan yeh mera ghar hai koi circus nahi jo tum yahan tamasha karo toh please stay in your limits." (Please stop addressing me as your son because I am not. I allowed you and Shagun to stay here because Aaditya wants that. Moreover we share no relationship so please stop using these endearment. And one more thing, this is my house not a circus so next time think hundred times before creating a scene here.)

And there was a pin drop silence around, the dominating authorative man Raman Kumar Bhalla roared in the living hall of D-14 bungalow. Raman Kumar Bhalla, man who knows how to create a dominating aura all around. He had alot of reasons to be authoritative, being responsible and eldest among four sibling is the main. After his father, he is the one who makes major decisions and no one can dare to challenge him for the same. The two among three ladies standing in the living hall had seen and experienced Raman Bhalla closely but yet their judgement were contradicting. Just living and spending time with someone is not sufficient to know your partner, what Shagun Khanna assumed her ex husband anger nothing but a facade to ignore her presence and those brewing feeling of love for her which is still buried somewhere in the corner of her heart. Shagun cannot forget Raman begs infront of her, he put aside his ego when she left him one fine night. The self respect he was proud of was nowhere near to him when he came at Ashok place to mend the things. The memories of those tear filled eyes is still afresh in her memories. She read somewhere that the man who can cry for their lady love are the most compassionate man, yes she was guilty for deceiving him but Shagun still believes that Raman, her kids and the fame he was carrying is her. The fortune he made is belongs from her, if she can make him bend on his knees in past than she is atleast give an attempt to rekindle that old love. Whereas Shagun Khanna had her own perception towards the situation, Ishita Bhalla had her own and alot practical than anyone else. She had spend few months with him but the way she knows him, maybe can anyone else know him. She had peeped inside his soul, Ishita Bhalla, a wife and a lover knows her husband inside out. She can read his shades of smile and his shades of anger. He is a man of few words and quite poor in expressing his emotions hence many times he express his frustration on the situation in form of an anger.

Today, what he showed was his anger for the world but Ishita in the form of his anger he was showing his loathe towards Shagun and his mother. Ishita kept her eyes struck on Raman who was standing few steps away, glaring at the mother daughter duo.

"Raman, bhoolo mat main tumhari baccho ki Maa hoon. You cannot talk to me and my mother in this tone." Shagun spoke few seconds later, not ready to bear his yelling and to try her luck if he still remember her upper hand on Aaditya or not.

"Sirf Aadi ki. And trust me agar tum Aadi ki Maa na hoti toh main tumhe yahan fatakne bhi nahi deta. Aur Ishita tum yahan kya time pass kar rahi ho, chalo mere saath oopar." (Yes I remember that you're Aaditya mother
And trust me you're allowed to stay here because you're his mother. And Ishita dont you have other work except wasting time with these two?) Raman didn't spared a single glance to Shagun and her mother and dragged Ishita upstairs. His reaction was not easy to understand for Shagun and before she could stop him he disappeared from her sight.