ALLIANCE

Thank you Akriti154 for becoming my muse.

___________________________________

"Hi.. Such a pleasant surprise Ram..an. What are you doing here?" The six feet four inches long man found the presence of Raman Bhalla intimidating enough to make him stutter. He wiped hos forehead with the back of his palms and smiled nervously looking at his wife who didn't acknowledged his gesture much.

"We came here to play Dandiya...wanna join?" Raman Bhalla replied in a cocky tone, he rested his right foot over his left knee, his hands were tested above arm rests and eyes were hooked on the man accompanying his sister.

"Bhai comebacks are awesome.... haina!!" Simmi passed an encouraging smile towards her brother and sister in law, Simmi desparately wanted to save herself from her brother anger but his stern face didn't helped her much. Her Bhabhi, Ishita sitting next to her bhai had no expressions on her face either. Simmi felt scared and nervous with each passing minutes and wished if she could dig hole and bury herself alive.

"Bhai say something..." Simmi mumbled in a barely audible tone, she started to chew her nails to hide her nervousness, same like her brother. The couple who was laughing few seconds before was drenched in the sweat from head to toe. The five feet eleven inch tall man and five feet eight inch tall woman flushed faces were a treat to watch. The tense air around remained for longer and somewhere Ishita Bhalla started to get an anxiety as well.

"Raman I can explain...look this is what not it look like." Raman entwined his fingers and rested his elbows over the table, his chin rested on his knuckles, the eyes were still stern and the couple left mum.

"Come on answer me, Mr. I have all ears." Raman tone had an encouragement mixed along sarcasm. The another couple face dropped down and they sucked a deep breath knowing it's not gonna be easy to explain Raman Kumar Bhalla.

"Bolo, Raman is asking something." Ishita spoke in a cue, enjoying the flushed faces of two peoples with a great heights.

"Ishita Bhabhi woh......" Simmi played with her fingers, shaking her body back and forth. The little beads of perspiration formed on her upper lips and she sighed.

"Bolo what you guys were doing here? Don't tell me we misunderstood." Ishita whined aloud, the silence from the two was testing her nerves, "How you felt like to backstab your friend? Chee! I don't feel like to call you as my friend!"

"And I want to bang your head somewhere." The next line was from Raman, with a gritted teeth.
"You was away, I guess at Mumbai to have a final meeting with Daruwala Pharmaceuticals, I think my sister is owning that one." Raman passed a tight lipped smile to the couple leaving them flushed.

"Ishu Raman, it's just. We weren't sure. I am sorry." Abhimanyu whispered in a slow tone, he was confused to react in the first few minutes when Raman and Ishita caught them red handed. They didn't expected to be land in such situation without any mental preparation. Abhimanyu and Simmi met in unfavorable circumstances some two months back. They knew each other since years but two months back when they started to meet, they shared something which was new and beautiful. The meetings started to happen and they never realised when they became an integral part of each other lives.

"Raman I am sorry, we had no intention to hide this from you." Abhimanyu spoke slowly, still intimidated with Raman stares.

"Han Bhai, and it's just....we weren't sure but I enjoy his company." Simmi had to gather lots of courage before confessing her feelings Infront of her brother. She is still trapped in her broken marriage with her unfaithful husband, it was not easy for her to trust someone again but eventually she got comfortable with Abhimanyu. He is one of the most sorted man she came across, sensible and soft spoken wearing his charming smile to woo anyone. Simmi is unsure to confess her love to Abhimanyu but she knew he is the one who is going to love her Ananya like his own daughter.