PREGGERS - 1

Heyaaa people's!!!
Happy new year again. Sorry for showing up late, i have planned to wrap this story last year itself but sadly the plan didn't worked up as some renovation work is going at my place. Anyways here is thr next part which I wrote after taking days. This time it was bit harder for me to pen down the pregnancy sequences because I have already dealt with them in my previous book Finding The Lost Soul and Santan Bhava.

Anyways I have penned few things after everyone's suggestions, if you guys have more ideas than please share with me and I will surely try to incorporate those. Thank you for your patience and love.

Looking forward for your suggestion and feedbacks. Take care and stay safe, follow the Covid protocols and stay safely.

Regards
Aarohi 😃.

PS: i am eager to start something old againnn 😉

____________________________________

A woman plays and lives so many roles in her life, she is born and bought up as someone's daughter, becomes sister than wife and at last mother. It says motherhood is a new birth of a woman, she nurtures a foetus in her womb with her blood and births it as a human. This phase is common in every woman life yet it's extraordinary. For Ishita, this motherhood journey was not solely hers but it's for all of her family. The eight months of her pregnancy was nothing other than a rollercoaster ride for her, from weird mood swings to weird cravings, her husband and family fulfilled every wish she made. Ishita was on bedrest mostly, Raman wasn't ready to take any risk with Ishita and hence he became extra precautions and protective for his wife and unborn baby.

"Ishita! What happened?" Raman rubbed his eyes sleepily and check his phone which was showing half past one of the midnight.

"Raman, Aman.... Aman died."

The half sleepy Raman listened his name himself and he jolted up with the shock. Raman scratched his head with confusion until his eyes landed on the screen playing infront of him. It's a freaking movie playing on the laptop.

Kal Ho Na Ho.

"What's the need to watch such movies when you can't handle it." Raman turned off laptop first and than disconnected bluetooth earbuds which his wife was wearing.

"It's my favourite. You know that." Ishita screamed continued to sniff.

"The favourite movie isn't meant to make you cry."

"My Aman...." Ishita cried louder enough to hamper Raman ears. He had deep urge to bang his head somewhere but the time was not right maybe. The patience is the key to handle Ishita Bhalla.

"Baby....he is just fictional character and you have your Raman and he is a real character. Haina?" Raman patted Ishita head and her sniffs lessened, she hugged him tighter in the response. Raman yawned continued to hug Ishita, once ensuring she is fine he helped her in lying down and covered her properly with warm duvet. "I love you Raman."

"I love you more." Raman replied, lying close to Ishita, he caressed her stomach and peaked her forehead another time. She indeed slept few moments later leaving him wide awake. He lost his appetite to sleep, he know he cannot get anymore sleep. Raman cuddled himself more against Ishita and started to pat her head softly. This woman who is going to give birth to their baby is one of hell crazy woman who indeed gave him tough times but also made their pregnancy months memorable.