MOTIVES

SAME MORNING
FEW HOURS AGO

The pleasent breeze were caressing her face as she rolled down the glass of her rented sedan. It was early morning of summers and she took extra care to deck herself. She adores her reflection in the beauty mirror and smiled on herself, her hairs were open and neatly fixed, she chose the midnight blue chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse for this special day. She knew he love the blue especially seeing her in blue, today she wasn't interested in taking any chance.

"Shagun, are you sure about your plans?" Shagun Khanna kept the mirror back in her branded designer handbag and turned at her mother sitting next to her.

"Obviously Mom. I am sure. I don't think we need to search someone else when I have my ex husband." Shagun talked in a confident tone eyeing at magnificent bungalows of Luteyn's. Her rented sedan already entered inside the most posh location of the city and she was few meter away from her ex husband home, "Shagun I am still skeptical for the same, I have seen how Raman and Ishita support each other. They are like two rock pillers of their marriage." Shagun mother Poornima Prakash repeated her words, obviously not confident with her daughter plan.

"Mom!! Why can't you support me? I know Raman and Eeshita are not in love, infact they are living under comfortable arrangement of matrimony. Living together under one roof like a roomies is not a marriage." Shagun mocked her ex husband and his present wife, she made a grimace face while conveying a necessary information to her mother, "It's decided. We are going to stay at Raman and Eeshita place for next few weeks." Shagun whispered in a deterministic tone as the Raman Bhalla magnificent mansion came in her vision.

"What about Ashok then?" Her mother asked last question, the gates of the mansion was open and their sedan entered inside the premises.

"I have implanted my people's there. They are going to inform me about everything happening there." Shagun climbed down from the car and started to take predatory steps towards the entry of the so called Love Nest of Ishita and Raman Bhalla, eager to break it apart.

**********************

"Papa. You would let Mom stay here na?"

Shagun Khanna smirked at herself looking at the dumb faces of Raman and Ishita. The pale and drained faces of Raman and Ishita were imagined by Shagun and hence she wasn't surprised rather enjoyed putting them in a fix. Otherside Ishita silently pressed her husband hand as a sign of an assurance, Ishita knew very well what is going on in Raman mind. The mixed look of anger and helplessness was visible on his face and Ishita knew very well exactly what he is going through. It's surely hard to make choices with the person you loves most, Raman love for Aaditya is not hidden from anyone especially from Ishita. Yesterday only she came across his fears of loosing Aaditya, she had plan in her mind to councill Raman regarding his insecurities but before she could do same Shagun appeared in front of them to throw a new challenge on their face. "Have a seat first Shagun. Aaiye Poornima Ji baithiye." Ishita polity asked Shagun and Poornima Ji to take a seat. Shagun Khanna face twitched in an unpleasant manner when Ishita tried to change the topic of discussion. She flashed a fake smile and walked towards the couch to take a seat. Shagun eyes were hooked on the modern and magnificent interiors of the mansion, every nook and corner of the mansion was screaming luxury and luxury. The sunrays were kissing her cheeks as she took a seat close to glass wall of the living room, the mansion had some different kind of vibrance and positivity which Shagun Khanna never felt at her place. As she continued to take a look of Raman and Ishita place, her eyes fell on the huge portrait hung on the wall.

The family picture defining the perfect defination of happy family.

The picture must be from the night of housewarming party, Shagun remembered the exotic saree Ishita wore that night. She hated to admit but she was looking absolutely ravishing, denying the notions made by high society women of Delhi. Ishita proudly seated on the armchair, her husband stood close to her, wrapping his arm around her neck and their seven year old stood next of her mother, taking her hand in her. The next portrait was of four, Ishita, Raman, Aaditya and Roohi. The next picture also appeared from her formal party, Shagun closely observed the picture until she realised her son genuinely looked happy and maybe she never took Aaditya with her in any corporate event. In those seconds Shagun felt envious from the happy faces displayed on the portrait and what she wished to replace that madrasi behenji as soon as she can.