FAMILY

Hey people's, here I am back with new part. Tried to comprise most of the parts in this chapter, and I hope you all may like it. Please don't be lazy in casting your votes, it's something which really motivates me to write further. So please don't be hesitate to cast your vote if you're reading this story and yes if you have any views than feel free to share it with me.

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all.

Take care.
Love and Regards
Aarohi.

____________________________________

"Sarika, you need something?" Ishita turned off the knob of the gas stove sensing Sarika presence behind.

"Jee Bhabhi....woh doodh...." (A bottle of milk for Rohit.) Sarika pointed at the empty feeding bottle of her toddler.

"Oh!" Ishita sighed and took the bottle from Sarika. She took milk in a pan and kept it heating on low flame. Ishita continued to stir chole in the vessel meanwhile observing the milk kept in the another vessel. There was complete silence in the kitchen, Ishita who was busy in her work failed to look at troubled facial expressions at Sarika face. She poured milk in thr glass and than transferred in the feeding bottle before handling it to Sarika.

"You mix something else in it?"

"No bhabhi, he likes it plain. Thank you." Sarika took thr feeding bottle quietly and looked at Ishita who resumed her job without saying anything. Sarika was amused seeing Ishita same as before, the kay had not changed a bit even after shifting in the majestic mansion. She is still polite and loving as before, today Sarika was bound to recall every moment, every second she spent with Ishita as a junior and as a sister in law. Sarika knew she was wrong but she don't know if she should take entire blame on herself, maybe it is her husband who compelled her to think in a regressive way. Today she realised how toxic can money be.

"Thank you for everything bhabhi." Sarika whispered softly looking at her feet. Ishita who was done cooking chickpea curry looked at her sister in law with surprised face. "Thank you kis liye Sarika?" (Thank you for what?)

"We know ki hum Turkey jaaye, iske liye aapne aur Raman Bhiya ne hi Abhimanyu Sir se kaha tha. I am so sorry bhabhi, itne samay mein maine aapse jaisa behave kiya....I know I was wrong but...main bas darti thi Bhabhi." (I know that you are the one who asked Abhimanyu Sir to send us Turkey. I am so sorry for my behavior Bhabhi, I know whatever I did was not right but I was scared Bhabhi.) Ishita had no tense expressions on her face listening Sarika words infact she was peaceful and calm. Being a lady herself she can keep herself in her shoes, she had no complaints from Sarika but her behaviour towards family was offensive and unacceptable for her.

"I never had any complaints from you Sarika, but yes this family fell apart and somewhere the reason is you and Romi and this what makes me sad. Sarika Romi ko responsible banane ki zimmedari ek alag baat thi aur Raman ke intention pe shaq karna ek alag baat.