FABRICATOR

Thanks for showering your love on A Piece of Love. It's really overwhelming. If anyone of you didn't read it than check it on my profile.

 If anyone of you didn't read it than check it on my profile

In every middle class family there is one hero and one heroine who knows how to lay world under their kids feet and we know them as Mummy Papa.

Peep inside to have witness life of Bhalla Couple living in Rajouri Nagar  Delhi.

____________________________________

"Hi Aadi, remember your mother?" Aaditya and Ishita were arranging the ingredients for cake prepration when Shagun interrupted the two, she was seething inside yet presented herself calm and composed. She plastered a wide smile on her face before walking towards her son and called his name with utmost patience, "Aadi."

"Mom. What a surprise!!" Aaditya grinned seeing his mother around, he was genuinely excited having her after so long, "When you came mom?"

"Yesterday night only. You guys were slept by that time." Shagun plainly lied wondering why her son didn't came to hug her.

"Okay. You had breakfast? Please have it, it's damn tasty. Ishita Aunty cooked it." Aaditya boasted about breakfast while helping Ishita in preparing dosa. "Aadi, won't you hug me?"

"I will Mom but after preparing this, I am damn hungry Mom." Shagun gawked at her son with bewildered eyes, unable to believe if her Aaditya denied her request. He never did the same before, never ever. An anger surged in her veins and Shagun threw a murderous glare towards Ishita who was enjoying making dosa along Aaditya, she had a deep urge to taunt her rudely but she knew her spontaneous step might be turn harmful for her. Meanwhile Roohi ran coming inside the kitchen, without bothering about Shagun presence, she hugged Ishita by her legs making her mother smile.

"Betu, you need dosa?"

"Absolutely yes IshiMa. Let me bring chutney from refrigerator." Roohi jumped towards the refrigerator to bring out the bowl of coconut chutney but her steps halted finding Shagun infront of her. Roohi facial expressions changed in within seconds, she frowned first and later ran towards Ishita unpleasant with sudden meeting.

"Roo you greeted Shagun Mumma?" Ishita kneeled down in front of Roohi looking at her distressed face, "Come on say hello to her."

"Hello." Roohi greeted her mother curtly and ran towards her brother who was waiting for chutney bowl. Aaditya served chutney in two dishes and the siblings walked towards the dining table for breakfast leaving the ladies alone. Ishita ignored Shagun presence deliberately and busied herself in preparing curry for lunch.

"Hmm, food is a nice way to win everyone heart, isn't it?" Shagun voice was slow like whisper

"Huhh! You said something?" Ishita looked at Shagun with puzzled expressions.