FATE

Epilogue - Part 2

Life is a boomerang
What you give, you get.

MR AND MRS CHADDHA,
E-4, GREATER TORONTO
TORONTO, CANADA
UTC -5

A beautiful duplex house located in  city Toronto with the name plate written of Mr and Mrs Chadda. The couple shifted here an year ago, trying to establish their Transportation and Logistics Business. The man call himself  Sangram Sungh Chaddha and his wife name is Pammi Chaddha, a normal looking people's trying to start their life from the scratch z still trying to cope up with their pasts. It says you get what you serves, and this is the destiny. The man call himself Sangram Singh ia former Ashok Khanna, the man never believed on the same but now after an year, when he is looking what is happening in front of him, he ought to believe on it. He  clutched the walker and walked where his wife seated.

"Shagun. You had words with Mr Ahluwalia?"

"Yes yes. He is ready to invest. I have told you that would be taken care." Shagun smiled at Ashok and than helped him to sit on one of thr couch placed in the living area. "You did your exercise?"

"Hmm. I did it. My physiotherapist said if i continued with my treatment and exercises I would be able to walk all by myself."

"Hmm i know that sweetie." Shagun passed him his laptop and Ashok started working on their new project. They have started a new venture of Transportation And Storage with the money thry got from Ashok parents and the investors they recently befriended. They were under constant pressure to obliged to give good profits in the return. This time Shagun was willing to help Ashok as much as she can but only ashok Khanna knows how difficult it is to start everything from scratch.

"Where is Ashish? Have you saw him?" The frown disappeared from Ashok face and soon they saw a one year old toddler crawling towards them.

"Here he is. Please stay with him Maria." Shagun instructed her son ñanny continued to work. A lot has changed in these months especially for Ashok Khanna, his marriage called off, he met with an ugly accident and had a baby with the lady he was planning to divorce.
The way his life changed with 360° he knew one thing, Shagun Khanna is going to remain clung with him for thr rest of his life. But clung isn't a nice word yo be use, when he gain his consciousness after a week long admission at hospital, the only person he found beside him was Shagun. She never left him alone for a second and selflessly took care of him and than when she broke her pregnancy news, it stilled everything for him.

Shagun is going to be in his life, as his wife for the entire life whether he wants or not

*****************

Ashish, which meant as blessing in the Hindi language. He is not less than a blessing for his mother that's what shagun consider him from the day of his birth. If she is with her husband today than that's only because of Ashish but everything comes with a price, and this time Shagun sacrificed her son Aaditya on the cost of her family. Years back she abandoned Roohi for Ashok and now she abandoned Aditya for Ashok. This happiness is costing her alot but that's her destiny she guess. She got Ashok, her husband and a son they're together and probably happy too. But it was not easy for Shagun to do, she played some ugly games to get what belong to her. Ashok Khanna has became her obsession now, she gave him seven years of her life and she will not leave him, not for anyone.

It all started when Shagun returned back to Vancouver, instead of confronting Ashok, she straight way went to meet Dimity Petrov. There was no manipulation in her words when she exposed her husband marital status infront of Dimity. He was obviously infuriated on Ashok, and wanted to kill him but Shagun had some other plans for her beloved husband.