03

it was 2 days before the premier, nothing exciting happened over the past 3 weeks, lots of pictures of arabella were posted, and me and levy had our sleepovers all the time

"CECILIA ARE YOU READY, WERE LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT IN 10 MINUTES! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SHOES AND PURSE" mama shouted from her room. i decided to bring mom with me because mama thinks she should be home with arabella. "YES MAMA IM FINISHING RIGHT NOW!" our first flight is at 7 out of weatchester and into chicago, then we have a 2 and a half hour layover and from chicago we're flying into santa monica. hopefully we get into california around 1.

mama and leo drive to the airport, which is about 20 minutes from the house, i take my bags and carry ons into the airport, we go through security and wait for them to call our gate. "FLIGHT UA5285 TO CHICAGO YOUR GATE IS OPEN. FLIGHT UA5285 TO CHICAGO YOUR GATE IS OPEN." i jump at the sound of the desk lady screaming over the intercom. we head onto the plane and load our bags on. i put in my headphones and listen to music and read to pass time.

the silence is broken when mom reminds me about my outfit pickup once we get there. i have to find an uber to take me to the shop around 4.

"are you ready for our super short layover," i hear mom sarcastically say. "oh you know i am."  we get off of our first plane and sit through our layover, almost 3 hours later we get on the second and back on track to california. i scrolled through my pictures and decided to post on my instagram story.

 i scrolled through my pictures and decided to post on my instagram story

noahs in my primary dms now so he shows up in my notifications.
noahschnapp sent you a dm

replying to your story
CECE IM FLYING THERE RN TOO OMG

YAYAY IM SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE

THEYRE EXCITED TO MEET U TOO

THEY KNOW ME?

YES WE WATCHED THE RUN AND OUTER BANKS IN OUR TRAILERS TOGETHER

STFU THE STRANGER THINGS KIDS WATCHED ME ACT

YESSSS
your message was liked by ceciliamiller

next thing i know we're landing in california. me and mom ordered an uber to the hotel were staying at, it's a 20 minute drive from the pier. the hotel we were staying at is so nice and our room is insane. i made some coffee and ordered another uber to take me to pick up my outfit. i kissed mom on the cheek and as i did she said, "i love you honey and please be careful, you don't know your way around here very well and i know you're a "well known" celebrity," "i love you too mom, and i'll be careful." i walk out the door, down stairs, and into the uber

we have little conversation but he was really nice, it took about 30 minutes to get to the store where i ordered everything and my total was 4,768.38 which isn't bad because i saved like a little over 800 dollars. i decided to text mom and tell her i'm gonna look around a little bit on the boulevard. i found a shop where i got some new jewelry for the premier and i got some white nail polish.

i went into a coffee shop and a few small boutiques but it was starting to get dark considering it was still february. i ordered a new uber and headed back to the hotel. when i got back i tried everything on and showed mom my new jewelry, "aw my baby, you look so pretty!" "thank you mom and thank you for all of this." we ate dinner while i did some of my schoolwork. i was lying in bed checking my instagram and saw that levy posted today.

levyjane posted for the first time in a while!

liked by jackfischer and 529 others levyjane this isn't even my motorcycle

levyjane this isn't even my motorcycle

user1 pretty girl

user2 gorg

ceciliamiller beautiful bestie i miss u already
»levyjane i miss u sm cece

jackfischer ur perfect levy
        »levyjane love u j
load more comments

word count- 831