010

"they love you we love you, welcome back. congrats. july fourth. i'm excited about season 4. it's good to hang with you guys" jimmy said to the kids "it's good to be back" noah said "i'm happy you are back, and sadie i've never met you." "yeah it's my first time here, it's so nice to finally meet you" sadie said responding to jimmy. the crowd cheered for her and they were all smiling so much. "so guys let's talk about the new season, of course only say what you can without spoiling anything." they talk about the upcoming season for a few minutes, constantly laughing and changing the subject. i caught myself like staring at noah which was so odd because i don't act like that.  i snapped out of it when jimmy asked caleb about a song, referring to chicken noodle soup. "caleb you have a song?" he asked, "ah yes, another invention of mine, it's a song i made to annoy gaten and sadie" caleb responded. "it works" gaten said quickly after that, "yes it most definitely does" sadie said too. "and then you started barking and annoying us" noah threw in. "they didn't like it but they joined in, do you want to hear it?" caleb asked. the whole cast started singing soon after caleb asked the question. "chicken noodle soup, i feel good when you're around, chicken noodle soup..." they carry off "when i'm down, chicken noodle soup, i feel good when you're around..." they finish the song in laughter.

jimmy asks about the girl in noah's instagram. moms and leo immediately look at me and i could feel my face heat up. "you don't think he's talking about me do you?" i ask moms nervously. i go and check noah's instagram, the most recent post is one of him and riley his dog, and then the one with me, i boldly assume it's me. "i'm not sure, i guess we'll have to see." mom says. looking back at the tv screen, "oh yeah that's my friend cecilia, we started following each other and i dmed her because i recognized her from outer banks and the titanic remake, so i invited her to the season 4 premier because i figured it'd be nice to meet and for her to be there and we had been talking more at that point, we met for the first time at the premier and now we talk pretty much every day." noah responded. the whole cast was just staring at him with the bullshit face. "just a friend noah?" finn asked him. he automatically turned red, i assumed at this point we looked pretty similar, "ummm i dont know i haven't really thought about it much," noah said kind of speechless for finn ratting him out on tv. "noah it's fine, you can admit it, she probably likes you too, cecilia sorry to assume, but i'm pretty sure i'm right, noah i know you've thought about it because you always talk about her, and last night..." millie trailed off. i think it was kind of rude for them to just call him out like that but im sure they had good intentions, so maybe me and noah are going to admit our feelings and start hanging out. "last night nothing happened" noah said hastily. "hmmmm okay" gaten threw in "so i'd assume there is some sort of something going on with you and miss cecilia miller, she is a wonderful actor and would be lucky to be your, girlfriend, best friend, friend, whatever you guys want to be." jimmy said "thank you" noah said still glowing red. they went on to play search party and ended the show.

"omg this is crazy, what if he actually likes me." "go talk to him, he has to know you were watching, he knows that you saw it, so talk to him and don't assume and get things mixed up that don't need to be mixed up," leo said. he gives the best advice, for every thing, and i knew he was right, i have to ask him so i don't get my hopes up when i might really be "just a friend."

i went upstairs and right to my phone

noah <3

hey noah, i watched
the show and it was great!

thank u!

anytime!

incoming call from noah <3

cece is bold
noah is italics

omg i'm so sorry that was so painfully awkward

nooo it's fine, it was gonna get out between our blabber mouths anyways

it was just like embarrassing because i denied it and millie shut that down, i cant believe how red i was

oh yeah same my moms were just like staring at me

okay so now the whole world knows that you're more than just a friend

am i? like more than a friend

it was silent for a minute

well i guess so

we were silent again

i mean if you feel the same like it's maybe more than like a celebrity crush

no
i mean yeah it is but we've met in person once, before anything else we have to hang out in person a little bit more

yeah i totally agree, i can come get you from school tomorrow and we can get like ice cream or something

okay sick, ill let leo and lev know, what time is ur school done

2:30

perfect, mine gets out at 3 so you should be here at the right time. i go to eastchester high school. the address should just pop up

i really hoped moms would be okay with me going with noah, of course i'll ask them before i do and i'm sure they'll say yes but i guess we never know.

easy enough

yeah hahaha, i'm gonna go facetime levy and tell her everything, i'll talk to you later bye noah

bye cece

i went and talked to moms and they said they were fine with noah picking me up as long as my location was on and i checked in with them occasionally. i said my good nights and went to facetime levy.

cece is bold
levy is italics

LEVY GUESS WHAT

WHAT

ME AND NOAH ARE HANGING OUT TOMORROW

OMG I SAW WHAT HE SAID ON JIMMY FALLON

CRAZY RIGHT?

YES CRAZY

HE LIKE LIKES ME AND I LIKE LIKE HIM

THATS GREAT I HOPE YOU GUYS DATE BECAUSE YOUD BE SUCH A POWER COUPLE

UGH LEVY I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU TOO

I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU BECAUSE IM LIKE FREAKING OUT BUT IM GONNA GO TO BED IM TIRED

OKAY GOOD NIGHT SEE YOU IN THE MORNING

OKAY LOVE YOU

LOVE YOU TOO

a/n
thank u to u guys reading for 330 reads 😁😁 i love you all and i'm hoping to update more, i have it planned out so writing it should go smoother, once again thank u all for reading and being patient with slow updates, take care of urself loves

word count- 1111