05

as soon as we stepped out of the limo reporters were buzzing in our ears and cameras were flashing. the first question that stuck out to me was "cecilia is there anyone specific you're here for today?" "actually yes, i have a friend in noah schnapp and he invited me to come to the premier." i responded confidently "is it any more than a friendship?" i could feel myself blush "not currently, but we'll see where the future takes us" i say as i walk off smiling. the pictures go on for about 15 minutes until i see noah and millie talking to joey king. i stand aside and wait until joey and millie are having a seperate conversation to walk up to noah.

i approach noah quietly but it's like he can feel me walking closer when he darts his head up "cecilia!" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and i start to blush, "i'm so glad to see you! i've been looking around and haven't seen you anywhere, you look great!" he says with a huge smile "i'm so glad we could meet noah! i was behind a pretty big group so there was a lot of pictures before me! oh and you look really good too! i love the blue!" i'm really nervous to be around him but he's actually so cool. "we need to get a picture and then i'll introduce you to everyone!" he says excitedly. "yeah definitely!" noah and i pose for a picture and we end up takeing a handful, it feels like we've known each other forever now. i meet the rest of the cast and give noah one last hug.

for the rest of the night there's a lot of paparazzi and questions, some are basic like "who are you wearing?" or "how was filming you're a star?" "how was working with bill hader?" i even had someone ask about arabella, but some of the questions were a little harder to answer like "what do you expect to see in your acting career in the next 10 years?" or "you and noah seemed to click, can you see the two of you working together in the future?" i answered most of the questions thrown at me. but i finally got to the end of the carpet and went to take a seat and watch the first 2 episodes, the hellfire club, and the new party. it was seriously everything i expected, i wish noah had a bigger part though.

we went to the actual pier after watching the episodes and me and noah rode the slingshot and played a few games. after that i hugged him and we talked for a few more minutes. we said our goodbyes and i ordered an uber and they took me back to the mariot me and mom are staying in. when i walked into the room mom's eyes lit up. "so cece tell me everything!" i told her about noah, the first 2 episodes, and the 'after party'

noahschnapp tagged you in a post

liked by levyjane, milliebobbybrown, and 3,253,072 others noahschnapp so glad i got to meet @ceciliamiller today! also thank u all for coming to the premier it means so much to me and the cast! i love u guys and thank u for the endless support! ta...

noahschnapp so glad i got to meet @ceciliamiller today! also thank u all for coming to the premier it means so much to me and the cast! i love u guys and thank u for the endless support!
tagged @strangerthingstv @ceciliamiller

strangerthingstv looking good tonight byers!

ceciliamiller i had fun noah! hopefully we'll cross paths again
»noahschnapp me too! i'm sure we'll meet again

user1 who tf is this cecilia bitch

user2 this looks like so much fun

finnwolfhard is this the cecilia you never shut up about
»noahschnapp i don't talk about her that much finn
»calebmclaughlin noah don't lie to yourself
»sadiesink noah it's obvious you like her

user3 so happy for everyone

user4 noah looks so happy!

user5 im so excited for season 4
load more comments...

i started settling down for bed and turned on american horror story. i had been watching it for an hour when i got a text from levy.

lev

i cannot believe noah's post
u guys look like u planned ur outfits
they match so well
and the pictures are so so cute

omg i knowwww
i am so excited that we got to meet
he was so sweet and he smelled like blue
jolly ranchers

you smelled him?

no
well yeah, i got a whiff of him when we hugged, it wasn't intentional
as soon as i get home you need to come over so i can tell you everything

yesssssss

i heard mom tell me goodnight as i dozed off into a deep sleep after my long day

word count- 811