025

once again i apologize for the amount of pictures in these last few chapters, also i know it's unrealistic for a 16 and 17 year old to travel out of the country together but whatever
--------------------------------------------------------
it's the night of the 18th, before cece and noah leave for paris
--------------------------------------------------------

"moms everything's packed, noah is gonna be here at like 3? are you going to get up?" i asked as i closed my last suitcase. "cecilia of course we're going to get up, we're sending our baby to a different country for almost two whole weeks" "i did not even think about that, thank you for letting me go." "we trust you. and we trust noah, we wouldn't have said no" she said smiling "you know, i'm really gonna miss you, and i'm sure bella will too." leo said hugging me and holding bella. "i'm really gonna miss you too, ill see you on the 30th." "sure will." he said going to tuck her in, i'm pretty sure he won't be up in the morning. "i'm super tired, so i'm gonna go ahead to bed, i love you guys, goodnight" "goodnight cece, we love you too" moms said.

noah <3

3 am, bright and early

i dont know about bright but yes early

you know what i mean

ur right

are you excited??

of course i am,
i'm going to PARIS with
my bestest friend

ME TOO

i'm gonna go ahead
and go to bed, i need my
beauty sleep. i love you

i love you too,
goodnight

buzz buzz buzz my alarm rang at 2:30 friday morning

noah <3

gooood morning noah schnapp
today i'm leaving the country
for the 4th time
but this time
i'm gonna be with
my bestest friend ever

gooood morning cecilia miller
today i'm leaving the country
for i the dont know what number time. but this is the first time
i'm gonna be with my
bestest friend ever

wow what a coincidence
where are u going??

paris

no way. me too

hmm how odd
we're leaving in like 15 minutes

"oh cece, i'm sure you're going to have such a great time." mom said while we were waiting for noah and karine to get to the house. "yeah i'm sure i will, i'm really going to miss you guys." "we're going to miss you too. im sure you won't even think about us, it'll go by so quick," "yeah you're right." i heard 3 knocks on the door and i knew it was time for me to leave. i opened the door and noah and karine were there waiting. moms talked with karine and noah got one of my suitcases and i got the other. i said my goodbyes to moms and leo and we drove to the airport.

"be safe and have so much fun you guys. i love you" karine said as we pulled into the airports drop off. "love you too, ill text you before we takeoff and when we land."

we walked into the airport hand in hand. we got our bags checked and our tickets and walked into the long line for the security screening. "god noah this line is insane" "cece have you never flown before?" "not out of this airport" we waited for about 20 minutes, but it felt like 5 hours. we both got through and started walking towards our gate. once we got there it was just down to waiting for us to be called to board the plane.