018

noah's pov

"millie? how the fuck did that accidentally post," i raised my voice on accident but this is a big deal. we went upstairs because i don't want cece to think that something wrong with us, whatever us means. "noah i didn't even take the picture and i literally haven't even been on twitter in weeks." "millie there's no way that accidentally happened, how long was it up? how many people saw it?" "atleast 10 minutes and atleast a mil," "shit," i said in return.

sadies pov

"sadie i'm already getting death threats," cece said to me while noah and millie were upstairs, "it's going to happen, all of our fans are insane when it comes to having a significant other." i dont know what to say to help her. "listen kid, that picture is going to go around, fans have it, and it's gonna be scary for a little while, soon enough it'll lighten up and every one will be okay," joe said to her. "joe you're so insensitive," maya said from behind him. "sorry" he quietly murmured. i know that cecilias going to be fine but it's hard getting death threats. and i dont know what's going on with millie and i dont know why she posted that picture.

cecilias pov

noah went upstairs with millie and i'm scared that he's mad at her, i don't want myself to think that she did this on purpose but i dont know how it could have been an accident. noah and millie came downstairs and they both looked upset. "cece i'm so sorry, i dont know how it happened, i didn't even take that picture and weather you believe me is up to you." "i dont know millie, i don't think you would have done that but like i don't understand how you didn't take that picture or post it when it was on your twitter."

lev

wow
trending on twitter?
u and noah kissed
where even are u?
are u okay?

millie "accidentally" posted a picture of me and noah kissing and we're at a cast party in the city. noah's pissed but we're staying because he has a jimmy fallon interview tomorrow. i'm fine, just overwhelmed, i've already gotten atleast 50 death threats

so what are u guys?

i dont know, friends? more than? i'm so confused
i have to go, we have to figure this out, i love you lev

mom

we're staying tonight, me and noah kissed and a picture of us kissing got out

you okay girl?
i love you

yeah i'm good, it's just overwhelming and i dont know what's up with me and noah, like are we a thing? i dont know
i love you too

you'll know when you know, don't rush things just because you kissed

we've talked about it and there's no bad blood, noah's upset still but he's not mad at millie. joe and maya left and gaten and sadie are slumped, "im exhausted, where am i sleeping?" noah said. "you and cece can have the room off to the left, me and caleb are in the 2 bed room across the hallway" millie said pointing down the hallway. millie and sadie were supposed to share a room upstairs but sadies already asleep and we didn't want to wake her. millie took gatens spot in his room so it all works out. "okay that works, goodnight guys, i'll see you in the morning," me and noah walked down the hallway and got right into the bed.

"buzz buzz buzz"

millie said as she walked into mine and noah's room, "wake up sleepy heads, it's 11. how do you both sleep this long?" "i'm always down for a good sleep" noah said laughing as he got out of bed and fixed his hair. he had to be at the interview at 4:30 because the interview started at 5:30. we're like 20 minutes from the studio. while noah was in the interview i was going to go shopping with sadie and millie then we were all gonna go out to eat and head home. we hung out at the apartment and all watched movies and shopped online. we left at 4ish and decided to walk to the studio, we dropped noah off and went to the closest stores.

millies pov

when we dropped noah off cecilia kissed his cheek and said, and i quote, "have fun,
i love you, i'll see you after." we went to kate spade, urban, pandora and a few other stores. we stopped at starbucks and found a table outside. "so millie? you and jake bon jovi? why didn't we know about this?" sadie asked me suddenly. "oh i dont know, it wasn't serious until recently, you guys were going to know." i said in return. "also cecilia, noah's got heart eyes for you. the way he was looking at you when you were telling him to have fun was so cute," sadie threw in. "no way, he's my best friend and i'm his. there's barely any feelings anymore i don't think." "are you oblivious cece? he talks about you nonstop, you guys practically live together and his instagram is you." "you guys are insane. we're not like in love." "whatever." me and sadie both say. we finished up our shopping and waited for noah's text that he was done.

word count- 911