026

once again i apologize for the amount of pictures in these last few chapters, also i know it's unrealistic for a 16 and 17 year old to travel out of the country together but whatever
--------------------------------------------------------
"good morning my cecilia! today is a great happy beautiful amazing day here in paris, france! it's the meet and greet" noah yelled as i slowly woke up. "wow noah, i don't think i've ever seen you this excited over anything ever" "well this is my first meet and greet with my very best friend once again, here in paris, france!"

he continued on about how exciting today was as we got ready, and on the way there, and while we were waiting, and literally all day up until it started. there was a line that seemed miles long, all for noah. "cece they're all here for us," noah said before the first person walked up to us.

we started taking pictures and so far i've only gotten like a few dirty looks. most everyone is really super nice, most fans have been really awesome about me being in their pictures. there's a few that i've moved out of the way for, usually the ones i get the dirty looks from.

there was one girl who was from denmark which is like almost 16 hours away, it's crazy that people come from all over just to meet noah. but when we met her she as just as excited to meet me which is also crazy. i never would have guessed that people from all over the world look up to me and want to meet me like that.

the meet and greet only lasted a little over an hour and then we went to the panel. there were a lot of generic questions and even a few were aimed towards me.

"cecilia what was it like to work with bill hader?" "noah are you working on anything new?" "do you ever see yourselves working together on a movie or show?" "are you guys secretly dating?" "what's will like in the new season?" "noah i love you!" "are you and the cast close in real life and outside of filming?" "what happened to 8 figures?" "leo's band is sooooo cool"

those were some of my favorite questions. we talked on the panel for about an hour and we then wrapped it up and headed back to the hotel.

"so cecilia! how was it?" noah asked as soon as we got back to the room, "it was good, people didn't hate me like i ws expecting" "i told you they wouldn't, what was the best part?" "definitely the panel, that's so cool" "mine too! it's always my favorite part." we stayed in and watched movies for the afternoon because meeting and greeting is a lot of work so we were exhausted.

liked by noahschnapp, user4, and 4,370,208 others ceciliamiller first meet and greet with my best friend! #doublewhammytagged: noahschnapp

ceciliamiller first meet and greet with my best friend! #doublewhammy
tagged: noahschnapp

noahschnapp yay! cece liked the meeting and the greeting of my great fans!
        »ceciliamiller she did!!

user9 i'm so happy you went because i wanted to meet you both

user2 id be so disappointed if i went to
meet noah and she was here too

milliebobbybrown next well do the three of us
        »ceciliamiller i second this

user28 #coah!

gatenm123 coah in paris
        »sadiesink coah in paris
        »ceciliamiller coah in paris
        »user4 is this her way of confirming that they're dating
        »gatenm123 why does everything have to lead to them dating
load more comments...

the next day we didn't have plans to do much, we still had a whole week, so today was a day we could just chill out. "there's no reason for a meet and greet to have made me so tired" "you'll get used to it" as noah finished talking someone knocked on our door and when i went to open it there was a huge tray with a ton of food on it

"surprise! i got us a nice breakfast," noah said smiling ear to ear. we set everything up by the window and made it look all pretty for instagram. after we took the perfect picture, in the blink of an eye the food was gone.

after we finished we cleaned up our mess, turned on a movie and laid around for the rest of our day

word count: 725
----------------------------------------------------------
this is really a short chapter, but there's not much more to write. the next chapter is the last one :(( thank u all for the love on this book. take care xx