015

"hi! i'm cecilia miller and i'm playing a game of song association with elle," i said as the interview started, "i'll be given a word and i'll have 10 seconds to sing or rap a song with that word in it, i'm a big fan of music in general so i think i should be good at this, i'm on the spot though so this can go both ways, before we start you can watch my upcoming movie you're a star on netflix and in theaters on july 15. also i'm not a singer so don't get your hopes up for great vocals," "okay so my first word is house. ummm, i would rather not go, back to the old house" i said as the time ran out, "back to the old house by the smiths," i said realizing this was gonna be harder than i thought, "next word is..... story, let me tell you a story, about a boy and a girl, it's kinda short kinda boring, but the end is a whirl. the story conan gray." "my third word is queen," this one took me a minute to think about but i got it, "two queens in a king sized bed, there's no mistletoe above our heads, but ill kiss you anyway, on christmas day, two queens in a kind sized bed by girl in red, this is actually a christmas song but im so obsessed and i listen year round, if i had to choose to meet any celebrity ever it'd probably be her, omg or phoebe bridgers, yeah, but probably girl in red." i went though 11 more words until i got my last word, "last but not least daughter, nobody's son, nobody's daughter, watching the chemtrails over the country club, chemtrails over the country club by lana del rey. that's one of my favorite songs ever. i think i did pretty good. um i did better than i was expecting, a lot of variety, which was expected. thank you guys so much for watching me do a game of song association, if you want to see more videos like this then subscribe to elle down below."

"thank you so much! this was super fun," i said to elle, "yes it was! you're great to work with cecilia, hope we meet again," she hugged me and i walked downstairs and saw noah sitting near the elevator waiting. "hey noah," i said walking up to him, "hi cece, how'd the interview go?" "it was really good! there was only 1 word i didn't get and it was climb, which is so stupid because the climb by miley cyrus is such a good song, like how did i not get it?" we went out to the parking garage and started driving home. when we got home moms weren't there yet so i called mom to let her know me and noah would be home alone together.

cece is italics
mom is bold

hey me and noah are gonna be at the house

i said assuming she'd be okay with it, she's chill and she trusts me

okay, don't make me regret letting you guys be home alone

we won't, love you mom, make sure mama knows too

i'll call her as soon as we get off the phone and i love you too

"we can go into my room, are you hungry? mama just went to the store," "i mean i could eat but i'm not starving," "we have sushi, philly roll specifically, it's my favorite, but if you don't like sushi we have like pizza and chips and pop tarts," i said looking through the cabinets. "ohhhhh philly roll" he said back. i took that as a sign and got the package of sushi. i led him up from the kitchen and into my room. we sat on my bed and started watching the act, it was only 1 when we got upstairs and we finished our sushi and the first episode by 2. i didn't realize but i was leaning on noah and he had his arm around me. he was playing with my hair and i looked at the clock again and it was 3, i think i had fallen asleep. "noah i'm sorry," i said not realizing how tired my voice was gonna sound. "no cece you're fine, you can go back to sleep" him saying that and not sounding mad made me do just what he said, i fell back alseep and woke back up half an hour later. noah wasn't in my room and i heard laughter coming from downstairs.

"...fell asleep right there on the table! it was crazy, i've never met someone who can sleep as easy as she can." mom said as i walked downstairs "good morning sleepy head," noah said. "what are you guys doing? are you talking about me sleeping in the restaurant?" i asked but in reality i knew exactly what story they were telling. "we just finished the story," noah said smiling "i'm glad we're bonding more with noah," mom said. the whole family was home and noah was on the floor with bella and moms and leo were sitting on the couch. i joined noah in the floor. moms went to see what was for dinner. "i swear she is the cutest baby i've ever seen." me leo bella and noah piled onto the couch to watch the lorax. halfway through the movie i was scrolling through instagram and saw noah's instagram story.

breaking the silence i said "NOAH WHAT IS THIS?!" and i turned my phone and he started laughing, "you looked cute so i took your picture

breaking the silence i said "NOAH WHAT IS THIS?!" and i turned my phone and he started laughing, "you looked cute so i took your picture." "this is abysmal" "cece i didn't know you knew words that big" leo chimed in. we continued the movie and soon enough it was over, and leo and bella were asleep, me and noah checked on moms and they were sitting at the table looking through magezines for recipes. we waved and walked upstairs and laid back in my bed. "noah what if you stayed the night, like i dont know how our parents would feel about it, we could sleep in the downstairs if moms and your parents aren't okay with us being in the same bed. and if your parents are okay with it moms probably are," "tbh my parents are probably fine with it, chloe has her boyfriend over a lot," "yeah leo has his best friend who happens to be a girl over night so it should be fine, i'll just text them and ask"

three miller ladies

hey can noah stay tonight? leo always has ivy over so i think it's only fair

what do his parents think

he hasn't asked yet but his sister always has her boyfriend over so they probably won't care

yeah it's fine cece, again, don't make me regret saying yes

yes please don't make us regret this

THANK U GUYS ILY U WONT REGRET IT

"noah! moms said yes, just check with your parents," "okay sick," he said sounding excited "ill text my mom and ask,"

noah's pov

"noah! moms said yes, just check with your parents," she said with a smile from ear to ear. "okay sick," i said hopefully matching her excited tone. i cannot believe me and cece are about to have a sleepover maybe. probably. hopefully. "i'll text my mom and ask."

mom

can i spend the night at cecilias? her moms said it was okay

school?

i already wasn't going tomorrow

i'd like for you to go to school

mom i barely ever miss please let me not go

okay noah, i dont care

thank you mom
love u

love you too

"cece she said yes!" "yay!" we were both so excited and neither of our parents said anything opposing that we sleep in my bed so it's probably fine. we watched pitch perfect and pitch perfect 2 by the time it was over it was 8:30 and we went downstairs and her moms had just finished dinner, we had grilled cheese and soup. after we ate she kissed her moms goodnight and we went upstairs once again. she went into her bathroom and washed her face and got changed, i waited for her to get back into her room and we got into her bed and turned on the act again, it was like 10, dinner took an hour and we stayed downstairs and helped clean up. i figured she wouldn't be awake much longer, she didn't make it past 10:10. i kissed her forehead and turned the tv down and went to sleep

word count: 1428

a/n
FINISHED 3 CHAPTERS WHOOP WHOOP!! trying to get back into the groove of writing, love u guys, thank u for everything, take care xx

also if u want to u can go back and vote for past chapters and this one! trying to get attention on my story ! 😀