019

"noah schnapp! great to see you! with the release of peter pan, stranger things 4 coming up in about a month, the possibility that you're in a new movie called day by day, and the rumored relationship with cecilia miller there's a lot going on in your life," jimmy said welcoming noah into the interview. "yeah! there's definitely a lot happening! peter pan turned out so good and i'm really glad to have had the opportunity! stranger things 4, the show we all know and love, this season is definitely the darkest and was definitely the most exhausting and difficult to film. and of course i can't say much about day by day, and honestly i'm not even sure that i'll end up with the part. i wish i could say more but i can't spoil anything," noah said laughing. "i get it noah, so how about we talk about cecilia miller?" "yeah! ceces my best friend, we're together pretty much every day and with school just ending we'll be together even more." "so, i noticed that you and cecilia are trending on twitter. last night there was a cast party, right?" jimmy asked noah "yup! it was super fun, millie planned it and everyone was there! it's the first time we've all been together in a while so that's always a good time." "and about you and cecilia, i saw that you guys kissed last night?" "oh yeah that, it was only a kiss." "it was only a kiss?" "yeah," noah and jimmy went on and talked for about 10 more minutes then they played a game of fast dance off. "it was so great to have you noah! thanks for coming today!" jimmy said ending the interview.

noah's pov italics are noah's thoughts

"so i noticed that you and cecilia are trending on twitter. last night there was a cast party, right?" jimmy asked me. shit. please don't bring up the kiss "yup! it was super fun, millie planned it and everyone was there! it's the first time we've all been together in a while so that's always a good time." "and about you and cecilia, i saw that you guys kissed last night?" shit shit shit shit shit "oh yeah that, it was only a kiss." noah wtf you know it wasn't only a kiss "it was only a kiss?" no it wasn't jimmy i didn't mean it. it was so much more than only a kiss "yeah,"

word count- 320

a/n hey guys!! so grateful for all of u!! pls remember to vote and if you've made it this far u should go back and vote for previous chapters. i also love reading comments so please comment on anything! and again, if you've made it this far remember to vote for each chapter! sorry for the short kinda uneventful past few chapters but i'm working on chapter 20 and it's going really good rn! it should be up in the next few days! love u and i'm so thankful for u all! thank u for the reads and love! take care of urself xx