08

"hi i'm cecilia miller," "and i'm levy johnson," "this is our wired auto complete interview" we started off strong and levy was definitely nervous, i could tell by the tone in her voice, "i've never googled myself other than when ever i have been looking for picture like the getty images ones, those are usually cute," i say starting the interview off, "ive googled her a few times just to see what comes up and some of it is so so odd," levy said slowly warming up to the camera. "so let's see what the internet is asking!"

"okay starting off strong, is cecilia miller..."
"dating noah schnapp?" levy finished reading "i am not dating noah schnapp, but we have been talking more so i guess we'll see," "is cecilia miller dating leo miller? umm, that is quite odd considering he is my brother, so no, i am not dating leo miller," i look over at levy and she is dying laughing at this question. "is cecilia miller now? yes, i am now" inbetween questions i scratch the board and say "tom holland said these boards were like scratchy," levy starts laughing again, "didn't noah say the same thing?" she asks quickly. "couldn't tell you" i say nervously knowing i did say that because of noah. "lastly, is cecilia miller in outer banks? yes i am, and it was one of the greatest opportunities within my acting career. okay! next board"

we go over 3 more boards and one of them is about levy which i can tell makes her so happy, she's known because of how close we are and since she's been all over my instagram and youtube for years. "if you googled these questions, well then here's your answers, thank you for watching wired's autocomplete interview" i say finishing off the interview. we talk to the producer once more and say our goodbyes.

leo is close by and ready to pick us up. on the way home we tell leo some of the questions and say the video should be up tomrrow, we drop levy off on the way back to the house once we're in eastchester. "love you levy, thank you for doing the interview, it was so much fun" i say sad to have her go already "thank you for having me in it, that really was so fun, and leo thank you for dinner last night, love you guys" she says before she walks into her house.

the rest of the drive is us listening to our favorite songs and i fell asleep for like 10 minutes i think. we got home and i told moms everything, ate dinner and showered. after my shower i got a text from an unknown number.

new message from unknown

?

hey is this cecilia?

umm, who's asking?

omg i'm so sorry i didn't think
that through, this is noah

how do i know ur telling the truth

can i send a picture and prove it?
like one taken right now?

sure

don't make fun , i look rough right now