013

i had one more boring day of school until my interview, this morning i woke up on time so i had time to straighten my hair and find a decent outfit, i put on patchwork jeans, a sweatshirt from shein, and my air forces. i forgot to tell noah last night that i was taking us somewhere.

noah <3

hey noah!! im leaving school early and i'll b there to get u at 2:30!

what?

i have something planned

kk, see u later cece

"that was easy enough," i said to nobody. i got my bag ready and walked downstairs. "hey leo, i'm driving myself today, and i can go get levy," i said once i saw him waiting for me in the kitchen. my cars been in the shop since before the premier, it got real beat up in a parking lot so we had to pay for it to get fixed. i got it back last night and i haven't driven it yet. "are you gonna be okay?" he asked me. "of course i'll be okay, i can still drive, and do you mind to take lev home?" "yeah i can, be careful, love you" he said in return, "love you too," "just text us when you get to school and leave, why are you driving yourself?" mom said "i will, me and noah are going into the city because he's done something nice for me for the past 2 days so it's my turn," i said grabbing my keys and leaving. i started my car, it felt like it'd been years but in reality it was maybe a month. i drove to levy's and then to school, when i got to school there were a few kids like whispering but it didn't bother me. i went to my homeroom and went through my day like normal

time skip to last period

it's like a 10 minute drive to scarsdale but i'm going to get out of school at 2, i don't wanna be here and traffic may be heavy, "ms. pauley can i go to the office?" i asked half way through my english class, "sure," she replied. i got my bags and left to sign myself out. i got out but it was so much work, the secretary wasn't there and the sub was completely oblivious to the fact that we can can sign ourselves out so she had to call my mom and obviously mom said it was fine. once i was finally signed out i left and got in my car and put the address in for scarsdale highschool. i got there at 2:20 and decided to just go sign noah out, even though he's older than me and it's kinda odd that i'm signing him out, i'm doing it anyways.

noah <3

hey noah! i'm signing u out, i'm at the school

cece are you even allowed to do that?

i dont know, i'm gonna try

let me know if it doesn't work and i can sign myself out

"hi i'm here for noah schnapp," i said once i got let into the school. "um honey you can't sign him out," the secretary said back. "why not?" i accidentally got snappy because this lady was a pompous ass. "because i'm sure he doesn't know you, and you look awful young, how'd you even get here? did your mommy bring you?" "no i actually brought myself, in my car, and i can promise you that noah does know me, look up cecilia miller and noah schnapp and see what comes up," as i said this she pulled out her phone and started typing, "oh.. honey i'm sorry, people come in here all the time and are looking for noah and chloe even, do you have id?" "yeah i do," i said giving her my license. "can i have noah schnapp to the attendance office, noah schnapp to the attendance office." she said over the intercom. "thanks," i waited for noah to walk up to the office and once i saw him i met him in the hallway, "hey noah, long time no see, your secretary is an ass." "yeah tell me about it, so where are we going love," he said in return. as soon as he finished my sentence i felt my cheeks turn pink. did he just call me love omfg i'm going to die. this is gonna be how i die. "i dont know, i guess we'll have to see," he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out the door and to my car. "it's like an hour drive, so make your self comfortable, and you can have aux," he opened apple music and started playing the spins by mac miller, then he played harry styles, lana del rey, and aloe blacc. i had him text my moms to check in with them and soon enough we pulled into the harbor and he immediately knew what we were doing.