Avery

This is what Avery is wearing at the festival ^^

It had been three days since I saw Spencer. He called me the morning after to see if he got the right number, and to make sure I was feeling alright. He was really sweet about it asking me if I got home safely, and if I took care of my hangover.I tried to keep the conversation going, but Hotch told him he needed to get back to work. I've been waiting for him to call since then, but it didn't seem likely. I decided to stop pouting and get something to eat. I went to my kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. I sat next to Drew on the couch who was shirtless...again.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked him pointing to the screen.

"The Vampire Diaries" he said his eyes not moving from the screen

"Drew you're an almost 30 year old man why are you emotionally invested in a show for teenage girls. I mean I can't blame you, but it's weird to see you cry over their deaths. " I said as he turned to face me looking angry, and embarrassed. 

"you shouldn't be tal-  woah dude you need to get that fixed" I looked at him confused

"Get what fixed?"

"Everything jeeze Av it looks like someone jumped you" he said while laughing and pulling out his phone to take a photo of me

"I hate you I really do...ok but let me see the photo" I said snatching his phone

"I was kidding..kind of" he replied, unable to control his laughter. God I did look like a mess. I need a reason to go out, and look nice.

"This is all your fault you know"

"What how is this my fault"

"Because you're a man whore who kept me up all night. Next time you bring a girl over don't be so loud" I said bring my focus back to my cereal

"Hey that was all her and I am not a man whore you take that back" he said grabbing my cereal and lifting it out of my reach.

"Oh ya how was Jessica what number three this month?" I said raising my eyebrows and snatching back my food

"Actually it was Bella, and I've only had one Jessica this month....but honestly I think she left" ok so he's getting defensive now. How did he not know where the girl he slept with was?

"Are you going to call her?"

"Oh ya totally...if I had her number"

"Mhm figures...man whore" I whispered

"I heard that you're just jealous your boy toy won't call you"

"Hey I am not jealous i'm just slightly upset"

"Ya whatever...i'm going to get ready for work and you should try and look like you haven't been dead for 10 years"

"I hate you"