Spencer

The first half of the chapter is gonna be weird bc I accidentally wrote it in the wrong pov, and I didn't want to change it that much

"Honestly we should just drive" I suggested 

We were waiting for our flight to board. Neither of us wanted Drew to be our pilot 

"He's been a pilot as long as I have. If he sucked at it they would have revoked his license by now" Avery said

"I guess you're right, but if he was ever going to crash a plane I just know it would be while we're on it."

"Not happening" Avery grabbed my hand to make me feel relaxed. 

"Now boarding flight from Quantico to Las Vegas"

"Okay now we're going to go see your mom, and in 4 and a half hours we won't even have to talk to Drew until we get back to Quantico"

"Look at you looking on the bright side" I said. I held up my  fist, and Avery gave me a fist bump. 

We stood up, and walked to the line of people waiting to get on the plane

"God I am in desperate need of chapstick" Avery  complained

"Oh I just put some on" I leaned down, and gave her a kiss. 

"I still need chapstick, but I liked that a lot" I giggled than handed  her the chapstick I had just used. I'm a big germaphobe but I did just kiss her so does it really matter?

"Tickets please" The lady said, and  Avery and I handed her out tickets. 

She scanned them then handed it back to us. We started walking to the plane 

"My mom told me if you step onto a plane with your right foot its good luck" I said 

"Then we have to do" Avery linked my arms with me, and walked onto the plane 

"Knock off Lindsay Lohan, scrawny Isaac Newton! Welcome aboard" Drew said as he hugged Avery 

"You know that one was kind of a complement. Isaac Newton was one of the greatest minds ever" I pointed out 

"By the time your 40 you'll have less hair then Einstein did"

"Okay that one hurt me" I said 

"Good bye Drew. My life is in your hands, and if you want me to be there to watch Glee with you; you can't kill me"

"Shit" 

Avery said he was turning into Santana Lopez. 

Avery and I  took a seat in row 4. Some old lady was sitting next to us reading a book. I pulled out one of my many books, and Avery put her headphones in. She was probably listing to music; she then rested her head on my shoulder. 

I just read for a few minutes until I heard Drew voice on the speaker. The captains aren't supposed to make the announcement. I closed my book too listen. 

"Hi everyone. I'm captain Cameron, and normally we have the flight attendant give the announcements, but today I'll be doing it. My best friend, and her weird boyfriend are on the flight today."

"Avery what is he doing" I asked

"I don't know just keep your head down"

I hate Drew right now. Avery looked pissed off 

"They're going to see his mom which is great because it means their relationship is finally getting places. They broke up for about three months it was a long story and somewhat my fault. Anyway before you get off the plane make sure to wish them luck on their second try at a relationship. They're in isle four. The tall scrawny dude, and the short red head who always looks like she want's to kill you" The old lady next to us gave us a mean stare. "I bet she wants to kill me right now."