Avery

WHEN YOU TRY TO @ SOMEONE IT FORMATS WEIRD Anyway this is Avery's fit^ and spicy time also I stole the mommy kink from

@gublxrwhore

even tho she hasn't published that chapter yet.  and smut warning 

Ever since Spencer break down last week he's called me at least two times a day to make sure I was okay. Not that I minded I liked talking to him. He made me promise not to tell the team about the dream, but it was killing me to keep it a secret. I didn't know how to comfort Spencer besides to just be alive. I knew they could help, but I'm not going behind this back.

for the most part I've just been spending time with him, and assuring him everything will be okay. I'm not great at advice. 

I heard my phone ring, and when I picked it up from the charger I saw that rossi was calling me. Rossi has literally never called me. I forgot he was a part of the BAU for a little bit. 

"Hey Rossi!"

"Hi there Avery!"

"Is everything okay?" I asked 

"Oh yeah I probably should have had Spencer called you, but I'm having a dinner party tonight and I wanted to invite you. It's at seven"

I've never actually been to a Rossi dinner party. I've always wanted to go I heard theres good wine which means I don't have to bring my own. 

"Oh I'd love to Rossi, thank you for inviting me"

"Of course, and the only thing you should bring is your smile and a date"

"A date" I said shocked. I don't really have someone to bring

"Yup the whole team is brining one. You know boy genius doesn't have a date yet if you want to give him a call."

"I will. Thanks again Rossi I'll see you tonight!"

"See you then"

I scrolled through my recent calls until I found Spencer. I also call Penelope an unhealthy amount of times.  It only took a few rings for Spencer to answer 

"Hey Avery! are you okay?" He keeps asking that. I love him but it's getting on my last damn nerve 

"Damn you ruined it"

"Ruined what?" he said concerned 

"I was gonna say "guess who" then you say "who" then I tell you"

"But I knew it was you when you called"

"I know but it's funny. So I was wondering what you were doing tonight"

"I'm going to Rossi's dinner party"

"Cool me too.Do you have a date?"

"No. Why are you going to ask me to be your date?"