Spencer

A/N : time jump like 4 days, and no smut for a little bit because I'm working on their relationship, and not just writing a story about seggs

A/N : time jump like 4 days, and no smut for a little bit because I'm working on their relationship, and not just writing a story about seggs. im sorry for being gone so long school is kinda hard rn 

"Avery, wake up" I said while shaking her awake 

"Spence if you woke me up anytime before nine a.m. I will break up with you"

"I don't like that threat, and it's 10:30" 

Avery groaned before sitting up 

"I'm kidding just so you know I'm not breaking up with you anytime soon"

"Good" I smiled gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's do something I'm bored" 

"How long have you been up?" 

"About an hour, but i wanted to let you sleep in, and you're really cute when you're asleep"

"Weirdo" she giggled 

"So what do you want to do today?"

"well it's been a while since we've been out on a date. Oh my god we can go on our official first date as boyfriend, and girlfriend" 

"That sounds like a great idea. I'll go make you breakfast while you get dressed, and then we can pick a place to go"

"How are you so perfect" 

"I was born like that" she giggled, and then gave me one last kiss before I got up, and went to my kitchen.

Avery has been spending a lot more time at my place. She hasn't gone home in two days. I really don't mind though I enjoy having her over. It makes me feel better knowing she's safe when she's with me. 

I looked in my cabinet, and realized I haven't gone grocery shopping in a while. All I had was cinnamon toast crunch. 

"So whatcha making me?" Avery said walking into the kitchen. she was wearing a black dress with a gray turtle neck under it, and an oversized gray trench coat.

"All I have is cereal" I said holding up the cereal. I felt bad about it.

"Oh great Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite" she smiled, and grabbed the box out of my hand. 

she's gotten used to the set up of my apartment so she keen where the bowls were. she grabbed two bowls, and poured the cereal in each of them. 

"Do you want milk? just letting you know there's a wrong answer" she asked

"Who eats cereal without milk? Of course I want it"

"Thank god I was going to be worried if you said no" she poured the milked, and handed me the bowl. 

I grabbed spoons for us, and we sat down. 

"What do you want to do for our first official date?" I asked