Spencer

I didn't know how to end the chapter so the end is bad the 

It's been another month since I talked to Avery. I was hoping she'd come to the BAU more, but Jj said she didn't like being around. I think she was lying though. Her voice got higher, and she wasn't making eye contact with me. I don't know why she would lie about it. 

Hotch surprised us with a day off so I've been spending it reading. I'm on my second book today, but it's only 11 so I'll get through a bunch more. as I turned the page my phone started ringing. 

I Looked over to see Garcia was calling. 

"Hey Garcia what's up"

"Spencer I need you!" She said frantically 

"What's wrong Penelope? Are you ok?"

"No I think someone broke into my house, and Hotch won't answer me. Please come over!"

"Yeah I'm on my way I'll be there in 15 minutes"

"Okay hurry up please"

"I'll call the local police, and try Hotch"

"Oh um I called the police already."

"Good I'll be over soon. Be careful Penelope"

"I will be"

She hung up on me, I grabbed my shoes, and practically ran out the door before I put them on.  

I hardly drive so it took me a minute to realize I left my keys upstairs. I put my shoes on then ran back up grabbed my key, and went back to my car. 

once I got into my car I called Hocth. No answer. I called Morgan next, and he didn't answer either. Where the hell are they. I almost ran several red lights just to get to Garcias. 

When I pulled up to her apartment complex I called her

"Hey Reid. Are you almost here?"

"Yeah I'm about to go up the stairs I was just checking to see if anyone answered your calls"

"Nope. just hurry up please I'm sacred"

"I'm coming I'll be there in a minute" 

I hung up, and started running up the steps until I got out of breath. I realized I could be more help to Penelope if I was still breathing by the time I got to her apartment. 

once I knocked on the door I waited a few seconds, and Derek answered. He practically  pulled me in. 

"He's here baby girl" He said, and Penelope come out of her room with a mischievous  look  

"Ugh finally! okay to the kitchen"

"Wait I'm confused. Are you not in trouble?"

"Nope I'm helping you with your troubles" 

she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the kitchen. The whole team minus Jj, and Rossi were in there

"What's happening?"

"We're doing something good for you 187" Emily said as she took a sip of her beer

"What? Is this an intervention or something?"

"Something" Hocth said 

"Hotch what's happening?"

"I gave everyone the day off so we can help you"

"If you think I'm back on diauildid  I'm not"

"We know you aren't, but Penelope came to us last week with a plan to fix something that shouldn't have been broken in the first place" Derek said, as he put his hand on my shoulder