First Kiss

"Ugh! This is taking forever. I don't think I can finish this by tomorrow morning", Team exclaimed leaning against the headboard.

"Just a little more", Win said as he flicked Team's forehead.

"Ouch!". Team rubbed his forehead before sitting straight. 

"How long will it take? I am exhausted and just want to get a good night's sleep".

"I would say two hours at the most if you work dedicatedly", Win replied. 

"I can't stay awake anymore Hia; my brain is almost dead". Team shook Win's arm and rested his head on Win's thigh. It took Win by surprise but he gradually relaxed and rubbed junior's head softly.

"How about we take a break? Go for a ride and a coffee?", Win asked.

"I like that", Team exclaimed happily as he sat up. 

"Go put on something warm", Win said. Team nodded and went to change.

Win lied on the bed and closed his eyes until Team got changed, he was drained from the swimming practices, his own assignments and Team's as well. 

"Let's go Hia", Team said as he entered the bedroom but he saw Win lying on the bed with this eyes closed and lips slightly apart. Team chuckled, he looked at Win sleeping peacefully and covered him with a blanket. "You should have said something if you were this tired", Team whispered. Team dimmed the lights and closed the bedroom door shut. Team grabbed his car keys and headed out by himself. 

Team's POV

I returned with two cups of coffee after about an hour and I saw that Hia was still asleep. I walk up to the bed and saw him curled up on his side. I shook his arm lightly and he jolted with surprise. I rubbed his arm and then cupped his cheek to relax him "Relax hia, it's I, Team". 

Hia covered his face with his palms and rubbed his eyes. I continued rubbing his arm "You okay?", I asked him again. He placed his hands on his lap and I could see his sleepy face in the dim light with a little drool in the corner of his lips. 

"Looks like you slept well". I wiped the drool off of his face with my thumb. 

"I am sorry, I didn't realise when I slept, I just wanted to.......", hia explained. He looked sexy with his bed hair and drowsy eyes, I didn't hear anything he said, I just kept looking at him and my hand was still cupping his cheek and my thumb running over his cheek. I pulled him closer to me and in a moment I was kissing him. He didn't respond at first but then he responded to the kiss and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I kissed him deeper and my hands found their way to his hair. The kiss was slow and sweet and how I imagined my first kiss to be. We pulled apart as we were out of breath. 

I place my hands on my top of hia's who was cupping my face and we looked at each other before he pulled me in for another kiss, it started slow but then got needy as hia hovered on top of me and deepened the kiss, my back touched the surface of the bed and my hands were roaming on hia's back and his hair. His hair was really soft. We pulled away, our huffed breathing could be heard clearly in the room. 

"We should finish the assignment", I said out of nowhere. I didn't know where this would lead to if we didn't stop. Hia pecked my lips before getting off of me "Yes", he answered and turned the lights bright. 

We started with the assignment but my mind was racing with the thoughts of what just happened. 

 A/N: Thank you all for the wonderful support and for continuing to read the story. Hope you all like it. Happy Friday and an upcoming weekend to all. See you!