Bitter-Sweet-II

Dean looked behind him and could not see Win and Team "Looks like they went off their own way". Pharm hummed in response and they both stood awkwardly.

"What should we do now?", Pharm asked timidly

"It's a waste to be looking for them, could take longer to trail around. We can get some meal?", Dean suggested. Pharm smiled and they walked to grab some meal.

"Anything you prefer?", Dean asked the boy who was still trying to look everywhere but at him.

"Just anything is fine", Pharm replied shortly. Dean led them to a cafe and they both placed their order and sat across from each other. Pharm looked around and Dean kept stealing glances of Pharm, not too subtle though. They looked at each other momentarily, faked a smile and looked away.

Dean tapped his finger on the table before hesitatingly asking, "Did you reach home safe this morning or.... night?", Dean asked.

"I am sitting before you safe, aren't I?", Pharm chuckled. He knew that Dean was trying to know what time he left the apartment.

"Umm...Yesterday, I mean... I don't know", Dean took a deep breath and let it out "About last night..."

"Here is your order", the boy interrupted Dean as he placed their order on the table and walked off.

"I am sorry about the last night", Pharm said. It shook Dean cause he was not expecting that sentence. He was confused about everything now. It was awkward but he was not sorry. Before, his thoughts turned even more chaotic his phone rang.

"Hey, where are you guys?", Win shouted from the other end

"We are at 4B's cafe", Dean answered

Dean hung up the phone, "Win and Team are coming here". Pharm nodded as he sipped his tea.

Soon all four were together and enjoyed their meal with Win chattering away and having banter with Team. Team could sense that something was off between the other couple and kicked Pharm's leg. Team raised his brows signalling if we wanted to leave the table and talk. Pharm nodded and they both excused themselves to go to the washroom. 

***************************

"I am sorry to have left you behind", Team apologized. 

"No, it is fine. I am glad that P'Win was excited and goofy enough not to notice anything", Pharm said. Team smiled and washed his hands. 

"So could you talk to P'Dean about your situation?", asked Team

"No, he was hesitant about it. I guess it is better not to hope anything further", Pharm dejectedly answered. 

"Hey, don't be so harsh on yourself. Let him know how you feel and explain your situation. I would be crushed too if Hia Win left after we slept together".

"We are not in a relationship but", Pharm sighed "I guess he deserves an explanation and I also need to know if there could be something between us. The more I thought about it today, I think I like him more than I thought I did". 

"There you go", Team exclaimed. 

"Why don't you head out, I will join in a minute", Team said

Pharm nodded and headed towards their table. 

***************************

Win was goofing around with Dean while waiting for Team and Pharm. "Do you like Pharm?", Win asked out of the blue

"How come..... What do you mean?", Dean chuckled nervously

Win raised his brow, "Ya, don't screw with me. I have seen how you act around him and you guys been meeting as well"

"How do you know?", Dean almost fell out of the chair

"Ah! I guessed it right", Win smirked, "I don't have anything against you two dating. Just don't ever hurt him, better back out if you are not serious. I don't want to lose you nor do I want to see Pharm hurt".

Dean simply nodded "I... I am not sure about us. I will distance myself from Pharm"

Little did he know that Pharm overheard Dean's words and was left heartbroken. Pharm tried his best to control the tears welling up in his eyes. He did not know those words would hurt him as much.