TWICE MELODY PROJECT

First of all, if you're not a Twice fan... this is what you should know:

So JYPE sometimes gives them melody projects. I say sometimes because they haven't done it in a while 🤷‍♀️ this is JYPE's kind of lazy way of giving us solos. These melody projects are a Twice member singing a cover of a song. Simple.

Sana. Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon have had melody projects. Nayeon is the only one whose had two. (But the second one just came out recently sooo).

Anyway, this time instead of another solo project, JYPE had Chaeyoung and Dahyun form a little sub unit and so a melody project together of the song 'Switch to Me.'

Now personally I loved it 😂 😍 The suits they wore- yes y'all know I love that. They also looked like they were having fun and really enjoying and feeling the song..

Unfortunately their comeback has been kind of overshadowed by a new controversy...

JYPE actually reuploaded the video you see on YouTube now. Due to the fact that the first video had hanbok's that were revealed to be a copy of the custom made hanbok that Blackpink used in HYLT (I think Jisoo's).

Honestly I don't think this should be as big of a deal as some people are making it. It's not like they stole a song or dance... it's just an outfit.. But apparently the stylist made a comment so some blonks started giving Twice a hard time and saying it wasn't right and they were copying Twice 🤦‍♀️ (again with the copying y'all really think Blackpink invented everything did you)

Yeah I'm sorry but I don't think Twice should have had to delete the video and re upload... look, again... it's just an outfit. I doubt Blackpink is thinking 'dAmn sHe sToLe mY oUtfIt hOw dArE sHe!'

I know it was custom made for Jisoo but is this really a big deal? Yes okay the stylist should have asked consent to the stylist... BUT SOME BLONKS ON TWITTER BE SAYING TWICE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO BLACKPINK???

I'm pretty sure Jisoo doesn't care 💀 it's not her work that got stolen anyway...

If you're going to point blame at someone it should be the stylist technically because they are the ones who are supposed to give their group original outfits and such. And I mean, Jisoo's hanbok... I doubt the stylist just MADE something to it 'accidentally' ngl :/ kind of sus. But again, it's not Twice's fault and it's also just a stupid reason to get upset over and delete a video...

Bottom line yeah that happened 🤷‍♀️ I feel bad for the girls because they were so excited about this comeback. Dahyun said she had so much fun filming... and sadly this controversy kind of ruined it :/

Again... it's just an outfit. It ain't that deep... 🤦‍♀️ and Blackpink don't own hanbok's... but yes the stylist should have known better imo and give them something original... but again, the fact that a video was taken down for this is just stupid...JYPE apologized which I guess makes sense considering they should credit the actual stylist. But idk imo deleting the video was unnecessary...