Top 5:

My top five... (switches often tbh)

Girl groups:

5) WJSN Cosmic Girls
Recently getting into them but Unnatural and their mini album was ✨ magical ✨

4) Gfriend
Their sound is so pretty... acoustic pop. Vocals are truthfully under appreciated. Every one of them are lead vocal material in other groups. Mago and Warplugs album were THOSE songs.

3) Red Velvet
Their versatility is insane...

2) Dreamcatcher
I love rock music and I love dreamcatcher's dark style. I wish to see more DC content honestly.

1) Loona
Y'all know Loona is my ult.

Boy groups:

5) Ikon
I'm new to them but their sound is really starting to appeal to me. 🤩

4) Ateez
They have a very interesting style. I can't explain it but they are a monster rookie fourth gen group.  10/10 performers.

3) Day6
Their dark, rockish sound is amazing...no other group is like them l and exploring their dark sound. Zombie and that album explores such dark themes that I love because y'all know I'm obsessed with dark concepts.

2) Seventeen
Literally all the members are aces I can't- they have a great discography that I am exploring.

1) BTS
BTS will always be my all time favorite bg and honestly kpop group overall... they neoidir me into kpop and got me through the darkest point of my life... when I was at a low. They have made my life better... inspired me. So I can never put ANY group over them. They have everything...

Gg vocalists:

5) Jihyo
Powerful vocalist. Perfect example that you don't need to be able to belt high to be a good singer.

4) IU
I love her breathy, angelic tone

3) Solar
She's so versatile. Low register is beautiful pls

2) Wendy
Ofc ofc

1) Siyeon
I am obsessed with her voice... that's that. 😍 It suits DC's concept and she can pull off other songs too!

Male vocalists:

5) The8
I'm obsessed with his tone idk-

4) Taehyung
Soothing 😍

3) Kai
Please don't even tRy to deny-

2) Taemin
🔥 idea and criminal? Not only performance songs...

1) DK
LITERALLY OBSESSED! He is so freaking versatile tf- he can literally sing anything...

Female dancers:

5)  Chaeyeon
Have y'all seen her performance on KBS?? 😱 She's so young and yet she's insane.

4) SinB
I'm still not over her Psycho performance. I kind of hope Gfriend can show more of her potential...

3) Sua
She choreographs a lot of DC songs.... IT SHOWS! SHE EVEN RE MADE PRETTY SAVAGE CHOREO LIKE BITCHHH-  she dances like she's overdue for rent pls 👋 I look up to her too honestly. NOTICE HER!

2) Seulgi
She moves so elegantly and fluidly as well and I'm a sucker for those kinds of movements. The Irene and Seulgi sub unit show that she can dance in other genres as well.